Biden isn't the reason inflation is sky high.

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
--------------------------------------
of the CEOs are raising prices along with the supply chain,
The Canadian Convoy is not helping matters either.
Always blame the successful with you jealous losers.

You are so much fun!

Let me give you a little touch of reality...

My family is one of those that benefited greatly from COVID. I have been working form home for almost 2 years, saving 70 miles a day in driving. At the current gas prices that is one hell of a savings. My wife was getting $400 extra a pay period in hazard pay for working in the COIVD unit plus as much OT as she could handle. Even my 26 year old daughter got her 6 figure job in part because she was willing to travel around the country during the pandemic and many people were not. That opened the door for her and she ran with it.

Add to this the fact I could not care less when party controls congress and which party has the warm body sitting in the White House. My life will keep going on unchanged by those things. I have made sure to have a life that is not controlled by those in power, that is not impacted by those who win elections.

You on the other hand have your entire life built around one single party and you are only allowed to be happy when they are in power

As the saying goes SUCK TO BE YOU

That's right, you work for the government.

Most Americans don't - and we will make you pay.

Seems Biden has been doing as he pleases.
Dude last post for today. Do you see what Biden did for the world? He showed the world how much of a dictator a president can be. You, know what, the people don't like it and now the whole world is against the cabal and has woken up . Great job Biden Mr. Magoo.:D

The jig is up – corporate earnings calls are revealing the hidden culprit behind the rising prices facing Americans: big corporations are raking in more cash than eversqueezing working families and jacking up inflation with their price gouging and profiteering.
--------------------------------------
of the CEOs are raising prices along with the supply chain,
The Canadian Convoy is not helping matters either.

Wait a fucking minute. Aren't you a Canadian? Do you know what Canada's inflation rate is right now?

About 4.8%, as opposed to our 7.5%. Your Trudeau is nowhere near as destructive as Joe Biden.

1644586469498.png

Bush, Obama, Trump, and Bidet must share in the blame, they are at at the helm, but the black gang, the people in the the engine room stoking the fires are the bankers at the Federal Reserve who have maintained zero interest and shoved unbelievable amounts into Wall Street banks to keep that false image of national prosperity afloat.

Confused much ?

Not at all. You made the claim first that I do not pay my fair share, then you say that it is liberals that accuse people of not paying their fair shares....the very thing you just did to me.

That's right, you work for the government.

Most Americans don't - and we will make you pay.
People in government made out well during the pandemic, also the problem with the $4 trillion, it gave money to those that didn’t need it, like golfer guy. Another waste of taxpayer money and a reason we are seeing high inflation.

The supply chain problems started well before Biden. You can blame him for still not addressing them but they were not addressed when they first started to be a problem either.

Spending has been a problem for a long time. Biden has done nothing to address that but neither did those before him.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are always in denial about the damage that Democrat policies do to this country and you are always johnny on the spot to blame the destruction on other things.

Potatohead has fucked up everything he has touched. He owns this inflation, the debt he has added, poor COVID response, Illegals, failure in Afghanistan and the high cost of energy.

You Moon Bats can deny it all you want. All we ever get out of you turkeys is denial but when Potatohead stole the election from Trump this shitty economy was what Americans ere going to get.

Trump handed Potatohead a Pandemic recovering economy complete with a vaccine and Potatohead fucked it up. Like Obama said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up".

You Moon Bats were idiots voting for him and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

Last edited:
The media is using a divide and conquer program to divide the people. They did that back when the Africans sold out their own people. The cult was still there to divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back