Biden: It’s Not a Recession Until I Say It Is

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When I say Biden I mean whoever is running the office he’s a placeholder of. And they’ve released the flying monkeys to tell the sheeples that the long-standing definition is now obsolete and the economy is somebody else’s responsibility.

It's not a recession until it is a recession. Do you know what a recession is?

Don't forget Bush gave out stimulus checks to avoid the US economy slipping into a recession. Had he not gave out that free government cheese, RECESSION! And do you remember what you told us when we told you this back then? You said send my check back. You said it was your money you should be getting it back.

Hypocrite.

The Biden and the corrupt Democrats will lie to everyone's face about their recession and then the Press will cover for them.

When I say Biden I mean whoever is running the office he’s a placeholder of. And they’ve released the flying monkeys to tell the sheeples that the long-standing definition is now obsolete and the economy is somebody else’s responsibility.

Show your math

Don't forget Bush gave out stimulus checks to avoid the US economy slipping into a recession. Had he not gave out that free government cheese, RECESSION! And do you remember what you told us when we told you this back then? You said send my check back. You said it was your money you should be getting it back.

Hypocrite.
What’s a recession?

re·ces·sion
[rəˈseSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters

Even the WSJ does not think it is a recession. No wonder you had to go to twitchy to make your case. LOL

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

If the U.S. Is in a Recession, It’s a Very Strange One​

Economic output is down but the job market is strong, unlike in previous recessions

Are we in a recession?​

No, we are not currently in a recession. We look to a committee with the National Bureau of Economic Research, a nonprofit research organization, for the declaration of a recession. The last recession on record in the U.S. took place from February 2020 through April 2020. The NBER has not announced the beginning of another one since. However, it typically requires gathering several months of data to make such an announcement.

Are we headed for a recession in 2022?​

Whether there’s a recession coming this year remains a matter of debate. Many experts believe it’s unlikely, but not impossible.
“I’ve got a recession probability of 25% this year and 35% over the next two years,” says Joe Brusuelas, chief economist for RSM US, an audit, tax and consulting service. “There’s some very good things happening right now in the economy apart from the significant inflation challenge that’s at the doorstep of the Federal Reserve.”

Hypocrite.
Bush?

Malaka!

Yes, two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth. The idiot Biden doesn't know what a recession is. Do you?

Hypocrite.

So you're slumming as a Democrat again, huh, Comrade

Even the WSJ does not think it is a recession. No wonder you had to go to twitchy to make your case. LOL

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

If the U.S. Is in a Recession, It’s a Very Strange One​

Economic output is down but the job market is strong, unlike in previous recessions

:meow:

That's some funny shit. The ass hat Biden makes up his own definition of a recession and you just ask what we're hiding. You're a brassy racist, I'll give you that. What a fuck tard, funny shit, LOL

Forum List

Back