Biden: It’s Not a Recession Until I Say It Is

Yeah, I heard Biden say he's redefining the word "recession." Neither you nor your Messiah Joe actually get to redefine words. Go fuck yourself. I do finance and economics for a living. You parrot all knowing lawyers, you don't even have enough knowledge of the subject to have a real discussion, just the cut and paste one above
LOL In other words, you got nothing? :auiqs.jpg:

Figured as much. So, you came in here claiming that my reading ability was trash and boasting about how you get WSJ over 30 years blah blah but when I quoted the exact lines to support my assertion and challenged you to do likewise, we get what? Bupkis!!! What a retard!

Gad, this is why I love to engage a retard. Long on insults, short on substance. Thanks for playing, chump.

Next time, learn to read. Now, fuck off, turd :itsok:

LOL In other words, you got nothing? :auiqs.jpg:
You're an idiot
Figured as much. So, you came in here claiming that my reading ability was trash and boasting about how you get WSJ over 30 years blah blah but when I quoted the exact lines to support my assertion and challenged you to do likewise, we get what? Bupkis!!! What a retard!

Gad, this is why I love to engage a retard. Long on insults, short on substance. Thanks for playing, chump.

Next time, learn to read. Now, fuck off, turd :itsok:

Awwwww, now widdle fag boi is upset. There there, you just lick your wounds and cry until you feel better. Poor little boi

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

You're an idiot

Awwwww, now widdle fag boi is upset. There there, you just lick your wounds and cry until you feel better. Poor little boi

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:
Poor retard. Reduced to posting a string of emojis. Still waiting for you to back up your statement.

You do know how to read, right? I have my doubts but hey, prove me wrong, retard. :itsok:

When I say Biden I mean whoever is running the office he’s a placeholder of. And they’ve released the flying monkeys to tell the sheeples that the long-standing definition is now obsolete and the economy is somebody else’s responsibility.

The only ones to believe that is democRats. Another good reason to ship them all 300 miles South of San Francisco and to show then the generosity of the Right we will allow them to take their chains with them.

Forum List

Back