Biden just pledged to shut down 60% of America’s electric power

Poopeypants hates America stop defending him.
Just stating the facts. I cannot help it, if we are setting records in the economy for GDP growth, employment, lower unemployment, new stock market highs on multiple indexes, oil production, air travel, wage growth. If trying to sell how bad you think it is, you will simply have to come up with numbers for a supposedly reliable source to counter all the good numbers being posted by virtually everybody, that are counter to the pessimistic emotion gloom and doom messages broadcast by the Republicans and especially Trumper Republicans.

Just stating the facts. I cannot help it, if we are setting records in the economy for GDP growth, employment, lower unemployment, new stock market highs on multiple indexes, oil production, air travel, wage growth. If trying to sell how bad you think it is, you will simply have to come up with numbers for a supposedly reliable source to counter all the good numbers being posted by virtually everybody, that are counter to the pessimistic emotion gloom and doom messages broadcast by the Republicans and especially Trumper Republicans.
Inflation still way too high.

Job growth has been a putrid 100k per month when you take out all the folks going back to work after the pandemic.

DOW is up about 5% per year. Below historical averages.

Real wages are DOWN.

Oil production increases are in spite of Tater, not because of him.

Unemployment is down because labor participation rate is at historic lows.

Other than that, you were spot on.

And labor participation at an all time low and the dollar wworth half what it was under Trump. So has the Dow doubled yet? Whats the interest rate for a new home owner? How much oil is in our Emergency Reserve?
Pessimistic emotion gloom? You are the one living in the bubble not me.

Inflation still way too high.

Job growth has been a putrid 100k per month when you take out all the folks going back to work after the pandemic.

DOW is up about 5% per year. Below historical averages.

Real wages are DOWN.

Oil production increases are in spite of Tater, not because of him.

Unemployment is down because labor participation rate is at historic lows.

Other than that, you were spot on.
How much inflation is the correct amount to allow?

No. Job growth during the last year has been phenominal and we are well past people going back to work, that were off from their job due to covid.

Hmmm. 19173.98 March 2020 vs 36602.93 at end of November, 2 weeks ago. You have a math problem.

Show me the graph compared to the stagnant wage growth of 2016-2020. I have seen the graphs, overlaid with inflation. I cannot see your view expressed in the charts. Maybe you have a different chart?

Labor participation may be down, due to people finding they do not need to work to sustain their lifestyle, such as retired people, like PJ and I, as we are part of the older generation of Americans, not rich, but certainly not needing to be in the labor force to make it just fine, while adding to primary home and taking vacations as we choose.

No. Job growth during the last year has been phenominal and we are well past people going back to work, that were off from their job due to covid.

Hmmm. 19173.98 March 2020 vs 36602.93 at end of November, 2 weeks ago. You have a math problem.

Show me the graph compared to the stagnant wage growth of 2016-2020. I have seen the graphs, overlaid with inflation. I cannot see your view expressed in the charts. Maybe you have a different chart?

Labor participation may be down, due to people finding they do not need to work to sustain their lifestyle, such as retired people, like PJ and I, as we are part of the older generation of Americans, not rich, but certainly not needing to be in the labor force to make it just fine, while adding to primary home and taking vacations as we choose.
Biden took office in March 2020?
Link?

People are working 2 jobs to maintain their lifestyle.

Biden took office in March 2020?
Link?
No, that is when the numbers crashed, not recovering on Trump's watch, similar to oil. Much of the inflation is due to the massive money dump during trump's time in office.

Did you take any economics in college or just high school?

No, that is when the numbers crashed, not recovering on Trump's watch, similar to oil. Much of the inflation is due to the massive money dump during trump's time in office.

Viewing his posts, you give him way to much credit. What I see is a Jethro that dropped out of the 6th grade after the 4th attempt.

In other words, a MAGAt.

Your lie was exposed.

DOW is up about 5% per year under Tater. Well below historical averages.

Nice try.

People are working 2 jobs to maintain their lifestyle.
I saw the same in 2009, 10, 11 and 12 after the Bush crash, and that trend has not changed. Most of major retail prefers hiring mostly part time, to avoid paying benefits or offering insurance.
I have no idea what will change that, as it is understandable businesses preferring to get manpower with as little expense as possible.
Do you have a solution? Obama, Trump and Biden did not.

Money dump?

What is Tater spending every year vs what Trump spent every year?

Watch this….

I saw the same in 2009, 10, 11 and 12 after the Bush crash, and that trend has not changed. Most of major retail prefers hiring mostly part time, to avoid paying benefits or offering insurance.
I have no idea what will change that, as it is understandable businesses preferring to get manpower with as little expense as possible.
Do you have a solution? Obama, Trump and Biden did not.
Yes...the only solution to rid the evil from Washington this election is Trump, no other choice.

Forum List

Back