Biden just promised another 1.3 billion dollars to Ukraine

Why in the heck are we involved in a civil war between two slavic peoples half way around the world? .... :cuckoo:

The Dems created this "war" to cover up their tracks, since undercover investigators were finding that Obozo had some chemical labs over there where he seemingly had people developing the COVID strains, and of course the Bidens had to hide their involvement in laundering schemes of our tax dollars through their government.

We can do both
Help Americans and KILL Russians
iu
iu

iu

Unbelievable!

All the money for Ukraine, nothing for Americans...

Is that what he stole the election for? to accommodate countries on the other side of the world and on the other hand to give a fuck about the people in his own country? :mad-61:

Unbelievable!

Is that what he stole the election for? to accommodate countries on the other side of the world and on the other hand to give a fuck about the people in his own country? :mad-61:

They aren't only trying to annihilate all of us, they are trying their damndest to completely drain this country of all its resources and ALL of our tax dollars!!

Why in the heck are we involved in a civil war between two slavic peoples half way around the world? .... :cuckoo:
There is literally zero strategic benefit to the United States in Ukraine, it sits directly upon the Russian Border and thus directly inside their primary strategic sphere of influence, and it always has been! Russians are not my enemy, I value Russian friendship over Ukrainian friendship, though I would make friends of both if we can, that said, its really none of our business beyond the obligatory diplomatic admonishments.

This whole thing is an attempt by fascist democrats, and war mongering rino neo-cons, to piggy back upon Russian backs in pursuit of a brand new crisis from whence to club America into submission with! The whole thing was sparked by Obama & Biden back in 2013/14 when they chased out a pro-Russian Ukrainian president, for no better reason, than the US senate had decided Ukraine was a great fucking place to wash dollars through!

Unbelievable!

Well when he started handing out free student loan cancellations this week, the right started losing its shit, so which do you want--free stuff for Americans or free stuff for people who paid to play with Biden, Inc.?

Well when he started handing out free student loan cancellations this week, the right started losing its shit, so which do you want--free stuff for Americans or free stuff for people who paid to play with Biden, Inc.?

I want Biden the idiot to stop sending billions and billions of taxpayers money to countries across the world!

That money belongs in America to Americans! every bit of it!!!

If the Russians start coming with tanks, artillery, rockets and troops, bombing the crap out of Texas cities in order to seize territory and establish control. I am sure he will shift priorities.
Our southern border is just an embarrassment, he would rather not think about. Down there, he's damned cause he did and damned cause he didn't. The only thing his has done right down there was teaching Kamala not to laugh about it in public, which was good to shut her up, but she certainly has nothing constructive to add to the issues or their resolution. You got to admit, though. Neither party wants the southern border fixed as it is a great wedge issue, unless somebody fixes it.
TRUMP fixed it. When he left office, the border was more secure than any time since the 1950s, after Eisenhower sealed it up with Operation Wetback.

I want Biden the idiot to stop sending billions and billions of taxpayers money to countries across the world!

That money belongs in America to Americans! every bit of it!!!

You do know that they spend the money in America on Americans making American weapons and then shipping them over seas for free dontcha? Biden has already granted your wish.

TRUMP fixed it. When he left office, the border was more secure than any time since the 1950s, after Eisenhower sealed it up with Operation Wetback.
BS. Trump worked out a band aide but didn't fix it. Still, the overall situation was better than Joe ripping the band aide off and announcing it to the world on day 2 or might have been day 1, (I forget) with no plan in place or even thought out, how we would deal with the massive numbers of US bound immigrants that Mexico was dealing with, by whatever deal Trump had worked out with the Mexican Government. Whatever it was, when Joe made his announcement, that ended that and Mexico doesn't want them. Whatever they were getting, they want more to act as a hold area for the US now and Joe (who fkd it up in the first place) isn't ponying up. Personally, I liked the idea of loading them on planes. Shipping back to their home countries and letting them wait there or at least start their long dangerous journeys over. I think that idea lasted for maybe three or four days and even Mexico was onboard, but somebody got to Joe and that ended also. I guess Joe is still shipping them all over the country under cover of darkness. Obama's administration did a better job than Joe on the border and illegal immigration, even kicking more out of the country than trump after him or Bush before him.

Biden today said he is giving 1.3 billion dollars to Ukraine.
Last week he promised them 800 million.
Along with previous handouts, our government so far is handing Zelensky 3.4 billion dollars of taxpayer money.
Good thing there isn't any problems here in America we could use that money for. ... :rolleyes:

Biden Announces Another $1.3 Billion In Aid To Ukraine
Biden hasn't done it yet. He'll keep dragging his feet until Putin takes over Ukraine.

BS. Trump worked out a band aide but didn't fix it. Still, the overall situation was better than Joe ripping the band aide off and announcing it to the world on day 2 or might have been day 1, (I forget) with no plan in place or even thought out, how we would deal with the massive numbers of US bound immigrants that Mexico was dealing with, by whatever deal Trump had worked out with the Mexican Government. Whatever it was, when Joe made his announcement, that ended that and Mexico doesn't want them. Whatever they were getting, they want more to act as a hold area for the US now and Joe (who fkd it up in the first place) isn't ponying up. Personally, I liked the idea of loading them on planes. Shipping back to their home countries and letting them wait there or at least start their long dangerous journeys over. I think that idea lasted for maybe three or four days and even Mexico was onboard, but somebody got to Joe and that ended also. I guess Joe is still shipping them all over the country under cover of darkness. Obama's administration did a better job than Joe on the border and illegal immigration, even kicking more out of the country than trump after him or Bush before him.
Obama kicked NOBODY out of the country. You are a DUPE of liberal media, who still goes along with Obama's scam of counting every summons to appear in court to illegal aliens, as a "deportation". These CATCH & RELEASE illegals, 99% never went to court, but just melted back into the American community they live in.
Number of actual deportations of Obama ? Near Zero.

That's sad; he needs to do what Nixon did when the Israelis asked for aid. He said 'send them everything that flies'.

lol the war in Ukraine is not driving up prices; global corporate price fixing and gouging is.

Lend/Lease worked out all right.

We've had some good results in the past containing Russia until their economy collapsed, too.

I think we'll be fine.

Let Putin get his hands on the Ukraine and he gets one of the world's major food baskets, and then continues to swallow up his neighbors. Hungary, Bulgaria, and the rest are next in line, and then the rest of Europe, and with it goes one of the world's largest 1st World economies.

It's an expansionist dictatorship attacking a fledgling, democratic neighbor with tanks and bombs. If we're going to protect democracy, we need to protect democracy.

Oh, and also, there are the war crimes.

Forum List

Back