🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden just promised another 1.3 billion dollars to Ukraine

This short 5 minute video explains what's going on with the money and weapons America is sending to Ukraine

Biden today said he is giving 1.3 billion dollars to Ukraine.
Last week he promised them 800 million.
Along with previous handouts, our government so far is handing Zelensky 3.4 billion dollars of taxpayer money.
Good thing there isn't any problems here in America we could use that money for. ... :rolleyes:

Biden Announces Another $1.3 Billion In Aid To Ukraine
Let's hope that knuckle head don't get us all killed..

The Dems created this "war" to cover up their tracks, since undercover investigators were finding that Obozo had some chemical labs over there where he seemingly had people developing the COVID strains, and of course the Bidens had to hide their involvement in laundering schemes of our tax dollars through their government.
Sadly this might be all true... Trump tried to inquire about it all, but we see how that went.

Absolutely. Is there anyone out there who thinks, if Putin conquers Ukraine completely and utterly tonight, he'll stop, put up his hands, and say "That's all I wanted, I'm done"?

Finland, for example, has a little bit of experience with this sort of thing, which is why they're sprinting to NATO's doorstep.
All depends on why Putin is doing it.

images (28).jpeg

Why don't we go ask the border patrol what's changed since bidunce took office ?
If you know what the border patrol will tell me, why don't YOU just tell me what is different.
You seem to know, so just tell us.

If you know what the border patrol will tell me, why don't YOU just tell me what is different.
You seem to know, so just tell us.
I don't have to tell the class, because the class already knows. Only a few uninformed in the room..wink, wink.

I don't have to tell the class, because the class already knows. Only a few uninformed in the room..wink, wink.
Translation ^^^^^
i don’t really know but FoxNews has told me to say “open borders”

im not going to be able to contact a border agent

So just tell me. What is happening at the border that is different than under trump.

Translation ^^^^^
i don’t really know but FoxNews has told me to say “open borders”

im not going to be able to contact a border agent

So just tell me. What is happening at the border that is different than under trump.
Ok denial person, if you say all is clear then I don't have to believe you do I ? LOL

It's just a figment of everyone's imagination upon what's going on I guess.

Along with previous handouts, our government so far is handing Zelensky 3.4 billion dollars of taxpayer money.
Good thing there isn't any problems here in America we could use that money for. ... :rolleyes:

Good news! Your hero is getting his ass kicked.

3AAA008C-7A2C-4EA9-8003-F9E63232C489.jpeg

At least we're not spending it on magic carpets to send to muslims so that they have more carpets to kiss. Anyways, Russians hate muslims, wtf are you complaining about, Mr I-deny-the-holocaust-like-the-fucking-imbecile-that-I-am?

ood news! Your hero is getting his ass kicked.

View attachment 634955

And what do you compare here? How to convince Russia to let it be to win against the Ukraine or the normal megalomania of the USA? Without the intervention of the USA in World War 1 the Nazis - who had been like a kind of KKK movement - had not existed. And what the Russians - nearly all Russians as far as I heard - under no circumstances will accept are US-American soldiers patroling on any border of Russia. If a stupid "hero" like you likes to kick the ass of Russia then learn again "duck and cover". Whether you will win World War 3 or lose World War 3 will make not any difference in the end - or do you not know the reasons why NY has not built any atomic bunker since a very long time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back