Biden: “Let’s stop seeing each other as enemies”

ALSO BIDEN: You are Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, or Bull Connor if you disagree with me.

Translation: Everyone including my wife hates me and I’m so in need of at least one person to at least be neutral about me.

He's not talking to white supremacists who idolize Jefferson Davis. If that's where your at it's too late.

“Let’s stop seeing each other as enemies” Joe Biden​

Only the OP and Biden haters could find something to bitch about in that statement.

Biden is more divisive than his Boss Born in Kenya Barack, he sent the FBI after parents speaking out at local school board, had the FBI raid a reporters office to steal his daughters diary where in it she talks about “showers with my dad” that were “probably not appropriate.”, but he wants to stop seeing us as "enemies"

FJB

I'm not surprised.

Biden is doing a good job as YOUR president.
A good percentage of the Deplorables will never die for that. Come on. Do the WW 2 shit or the W. Bush you are with us or against us crap. We can smell nuclear ash in your cities. Tha tis how belligerent you are. Destroying and mocking people with flaws by people who have the same and worse.

“Let’s stop seeing each other as enemies” Joe Biden​

Only the OP and Biden haters could find something to bitch about in that statement.
Biden is wasting his time. The cause is noble, but pointless in our present condition. The best we can hope for now is a slowing of the divisions. That has to happen before any "healing" can begin.

And that appears to be a long way away. To make it worse, the MAGA crowd is convinced that they are at "war" with "evil" and "the commies". There's nothing you can with that. At least for now. That has to fade somehow.

Last edited:
ALSO BIDEN: You are Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, or Bull Connor if you disagree with me.

Translation: Everyone including my wife hates me and I’m so in need of at least one person to at least be neutral about me.

We're at the pomt now that it would be easier to find instances where they aren't flaming hypocrites.

Forum List

Back