Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter

Is it really a lie when having dementia and believing your own fantasies?

Ask trump. You guys are going to run with the lie of Biden having dementia while trump forgets everything and slurs his words.

With Biden, it's not so much his diarrhea of the mouth as it is his dirty deeds.

That's what happens in a predatory capitalist society that worships "success" and concentrated wealth.

"My grifter is less griftier than your grifter, so there!"
"That's what happens in a predatory capitalist society that worships "success" and concentrated wealth."
Sounds like everything's Marxism with you, doll. Unfortunately for you, you're up against the United States Constitution and its supporters your side must constantly marginalize with a slather of false narratives when near a transparent lens.

I do not subscribe to "either" of your sides. Actually American society wiped it's shitty ass with the constitution, flipped it, and wiped with the other side. Ever war since WWII, every war has been illegal and unconstitutional. Since you have no coherent rebuttal, would you like to mention Saul Alinsky as well?

Quid Pro Joe has been spinning his made up yarns his entire political career and the leftists lemmings have been fooled every election year. He's accomplished nothing of value and they still vote for him. Now all their Hope's and dreams of beating Trump are on a several time presidential candidate failure with severe dementia. Hilarious!

Joe Biden knows more than the Generals
JOE BIDEN WILL MAKE AMERICA EVEN GREATER!
He just won’t know it
Don doesn't know Midwest farmers are committing suicide either. This is what happens when a society worships concentrated wealth and the grifting of its aristocracy.
More Americans die from drugs brought over here by coyotes you Democrats encourage, sugar bump.
I'm sorry, who is the customer base again? America and Americans? Oh, ok.

You have me confused with someone else shoog. Your political system is not something I believe in.
Sorry you hate the United States Constitution and its amendments, so. There are other countries in the world you could be happier in if our founders' notions cause you to think of their prodigy as "deplorables." See a plastic surgeon, doll. Your nose is stuck in the "up" position. ;)

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is smart, he has a big brain, he has a Yuge IQ and would be the smartest president ever elected.

At least in his own, fading, lost little mind. He'll have people driving home around calling him Mr President and letting him pretend he actually won.

If Trump is willing to release his academic records, I’m sure Biden would also.

Only Trump has sent legal letters to his schools threatening a lawsuit if they reveal his records.

But, but, but, Trump!!!

-- Joe Biden responded.

Wow- really- going after Biden for lying about his academic record? Quoting him from 1987? 30 years ago?

Did Biden send his personal attorney to his alma maters to threaten them with lawsuits if they released any academic information about them- like your Dear Leader Trump did?
Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

When I say con man, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Cohen said Wednesday. “The irony wasn’t lost on me at the time that Mr. Trump in 2011 had strongly criticized President Obama for not releasing his grades.”

Though it was not as frequent as his repeated questions about Obama’s birth certificate, Trump’s questions about Obama’s college transcripts were a long-running obsession of his before he formally entered politics.

Really- going after Biden for lying about his academics 30 years ago while being an avid Trump supporter- is pretty much well- typical hypocrisy from you.

And your hypocrisy is about to be exposed. You Dims had to go back 50 years, to Mitt Romney’s HIGH SCHOOL days to claim he helped pick on a kid who later decided he was gay. Then the claim she that means Romney is a homophobe. Really - going after a man for something from 50 years ago while supporting Biden now - is pretty much your typical hypocrisy.

I thought that was stupid also.

So are we in agreement that attacking Romney for what he supposedly did 50 years ago and attacking Biden for what he said 30 years ago is not only stupid, but hypocritical when we have a President who lies every day- and who literally sent his personal lawyer around to make sure voters never knew what his academic records were.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Ask trump. You guys are going to run with the lie of Biden having dementia while trump forgets everything and slurs his words.

With Biden, it's not so much his diarrhea of the mouth as it is his dirty deeds.

If you have any evidence of any crimes committed by Biden- please share it with us- right after you notify the FBI.

If not- well you are just smearing Biden- because that is what Trumpsters do.

I guess I should start a thread about Trump's lies and claims from 30 years ago.......

-- Joe Biden responded.

If you have any evidence of any crimes committed by Biden- please share it with us- right after you notify the FBI.

Biden admitted on video his extortion of the Ukraine as if he were some kind of a hero. And with all that money he extorted from the Ukraine and Communist China, it's a tidy fortune he came into using his prestige as Vice President of the United States of America in order to seize billions in foreign aid taken out of American taxpayers pocket and place it into his own personal golden umbrella. And he bragged as if he were entitled to commit the crime as an expected "duty." :rolleyes:

Go right on watching his back. Because I have a feeling his five-finger discounts on the American taxpayers nickel is going to come back, bite him on the butt, and force him to pay back what he took illegally and immorally without so much as a shred of conscience.

Biden has a Law Degree from Syracuse University

Trump only has a Bachelors Degree

-- Joe Biden responded.

Biden admitted on video his extortion of the Ukraine as if he were some kind of a hero. And with all that money he extorted from the Ukraine and Communist China, it's a tidy fortune he came into .

As I said before:

If not- well you are just smearing Biden- because that is what Trumpsters do

And you just showed that again- no evidence at all that Joe Biden ever made any money off of Ukraine or China- but it doesn't stop the Trumpsters from smearing him.

Because that is what Trump was doing from the beginning- asking Ukraine to smear his political rival- and you are just doing his bidding.

Well Trump says he has a bachelors degree...........but Trump says lots of things that are far from true.

Remember when Trump hammered on Obama for not releasing his college records? At the same time he was sending his private lawyer around to his high school and college and threatening them with law suits if they revealed his grades or SAT's to voters?

Well Trump says he has a bachelors degree...........but Trump says lots of things that are far from true.

Remember when Trump hammered on Obama for not releasing his college records? At the same time he was sending his private lawyer around to his high school and college and threatening them with law suits if they revealed his grades or SAT's to voters?
Trumps family paid off his admission to Wharton
No idea how someone with his limited academic ability graduated, but those with money have a way of making it happen.

Biden admitted on video his extortion of the Ukraine as if he were some kind of a hero. And with all that money he extorted from the Ukraine and Communist China, it's a tidy fortune he came into .

As I said before:

If not- well you are just smearing Biden- because that is what Trumpsters do

And you just showed that again- no evidence at all that Joe Biden ever made any money off of Ukraine or China- but it doesn't stop the Trumpsters from smearing him.

Because that is what Trump was doing from the beginning- asking Ukraine to smear his political rival- and you are just doing his bidding.
In spite of the scrubbing of Biden's snarky braggadocious claims available last September through a couple of months ago, the Democrats didn't get all his corruption off the internet:

Last edited:
Biden is an asshole.

Yeah, but only on those rare days when he's lucid.

Other days it's a status to which he can only aspire.

Biden is witty and likable.

Something Trump has never mastered
Biden has several faces in addition to his Alzheimer's schpiel to get his corruption conduct obfuscated while he mimes inanities that cause people to claim he has diminished capacity, which will come in handy when he is indicted. But not to worry, RW, you helped.

I don't think I've ever been happier that I am not an American.

Let this set in:
You people are arguing about who lies less, and who is dumber, the President of the United States, or the 'eventual' Democratic nominee.
Instead of arguing among yourselves, you should demand more from your elected officials.

It's pathetic, and the worst part is, it's exactly what the politicians want. If you're busy arguing among yourselves, you're not noticing that you're getting screwed from both sides.

Forum List

Back