Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

NOTE: This thread is not about Donald Trump.

The problem with Joe Biden is that when he is asked a question, a truthful answer to which might be embarrassing, he either attacks the questioner or he makes shit up. This is a continuing pattern throughout his political life. It is also a manifestation of a small mind and an over-sensitivity to criticism.

My personal law school record is analogous to that of Joe Biden. I graduated in the middle of my class in a third-tier law school (Duquesne University). When asked, I respond,

"After you are too old to be interviewing for lawyer jobs, nobody gives a shit about your law school grades. I never bought into the "thinking like a lawyer" bullshit and my grades reflected that. On the quantitative subjects I was golden; the qualitative subjects, not so much. I passed the bar with flying colors the first time around, which is all that counts."

See? Truthful, honest, entirely satisfactory. No claims of genius-hood.

Biden is a dolt. I would be astounded if he passed the Bar on his first shot.

They're both dolts and so is the American public for accepting either.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter

Is it really a lie when having dementia and believing your own fantasies?

Ask trump. You guys are going to run with the lie of Biden having dementia while trump forgets everything and slurs his words.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

If Biden is lying, you must like him. Trump lies & you love Trump.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Ask trump. You guys are going to run with the lie of Biden having dementia while trump forgets everything and slurs his words.

And he was a customer of the Epstein/Maxwell child sex trafficking operation, as were Bill Clinton, Allan Dershowitz, Bonnie Prince Andy, and we really decided to drop it because we didn't want to out our aristocracy even further.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Wow- really- going after Biden for lying about his academic record? Quoting him from 1987? 30 years ago?

Did Biden send his personal attorney to his alma maters to threaten them with lawsuits if they released any academic information about them- like your Dear Leader Trump did?
Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

When I say con man, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Cohen said Wednesday. “The irony wasn’t lost on me at the time that Mr. Trump in 2011 had strongly criticized President Obama for not releasing his grades.”

Though it was not as frequent as his repeated questions about Obama’s birth certificate, Trump’s questions about Obama’s college transcripts were a long-running obsession of his before he formally entered politics.

Really- going after Biden for lying about his academics 30 years ago while being an avid Trump supporter- is pretty much well- typical hypocrisy from you.

-- Joe Biden responded.

How pathetic is it that lying is one of his finer attributes by comparison to using a third world country in order to expropriate American taxpayer's money and put it in his own accounts via a complex money laundering route. :dunno:
And Don is not? Please.
Here's My proof. Where's yours?

Yeah, yeah, i know about your deep concerns about honesty, decorum, ethics, and such.

It's not about ME...it's about BIDEN. Try to stay focused.....

LOL- no its all about you and your hypocrisy.

You post a lie from 30 years ago- and claim that Biden is going around the country lying.

While you hand wave the daily lies from your Dear Leader.

You have your head so far up Trump's ass you could give him a tonsilectomy.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Hmmm do you really think that explains Trump's lies?

Trumptards whining about alleged lies. Lol
We have to start counting, for liberals. Since you are concerned.

"Real americans" don't mind?

The 'exhausting' work of factcheckers who track Trump's barrage of lies
Since taking office, Trump has made 7,645 ‘false or misleading claims’. In October he said 1,200 things that were false or misleading, according to Fact Checker database

1/20/2019: madhttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckerse

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated

4/29/19: Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated

All of Donald Trump’s Lies

The New York Times has printed every lie Donald Trump has told since taking office. The effort deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

By Bill Moyers | June 26, 2017

All of Donald Trump's Lies

In 1,095 days, President Trump has
made 16,241 false or misleading claims

The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office.

Updated Jan. 19, 2020

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Every joke is a lie unless a Demonrat tells it. Got it.

With all these threads about biden, i am now convinced that biden has the Best Words, and the Best Brain. Surely he will hire the Best People, as well.

Joe Biden knows more than the Generals
JOE BIDEN WILL MAKE AMERICA EVEN GREATER!
He just won’t know it
Don doesn't know Midwest farmers are committing suicide either. This is what happens when a society worships concentrated wealth and the grifting of its aristocracy.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Wow- really- going after Biden for lying about his academic record? Quoting him from 1987? 30 years ago?

Did Biden send his personal attorney to his alma maters to threaten them with lawsuits if they released any academic information about them- like your Dear Leader Trump did?
Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

When I say con man, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Cohen said Wednesday. “The irony wasn’t lost on me at the time that Mr. Trump in 2011 had strongly criticized President Obama for not releasing his grades.”

Though it was not as frequent as his repeated questions about Obama’s birth certificate, Trump’s questions about Obama’s college transcripts were a long-running obsession of his before he formally entered politics.

Really- going after Biden for lying about his academics 30 years ago while being an avid Trump supporter- is pretty much well- typical hypocrisy from you.

And your hypocrisy is about to be exposed. You Dims had to go back 50 years, to Mitt Romney’s HIGH SCHOOL days to claim he helped pick on a kid who later decided he was gay. Then the claim she that means Romney is a homophobe. Really - going after a man for something from 50 years ago while supporting Biden now - is pretty much your typical hypocrisy.

-- Joe Biden responded.

With Biden, it's not so much his diarrhea of the mouth as it is his dirty deeds.

-- Joe Biden responded.

And your hypocrisy is about to be exposed. You Dims had to go back 50 years, to Mitt Romney’s HIGH SCHOOL days to claim he helped pick on a kid who later decided he was gay. Then the claim she that means Romney is a homophobe. Really - going after a man for something from 50 years ago while supporting Biden now - is pretty much your typical hypocrisy.

Maybe its the entire political system and people are too Pavlovianly conditioned to respond coherently to objective reality.

-- Joe Biden responded.

With Biden, it's not so much his diarrhea of the mouth as it is his dirty deeds.

That's what happens in a predatory capitalist society that worships "success" and concentrated wealth.

"My grifter is less griftier than your grifter, so there!"

So what...Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. One Trump professor called Trump among the dumbest students he ever had. Trump was so insignificant a student that only a few people can even remember him being at the school.

Trump was ahead of his time in this respect. Trump was the male version of these folks:

21-lori-loughlin-daughters.w700.h700.jpg

I didn't mean to insult those girls as they may go into Republican politics one day. They are also undoubtedly much smarter than Trump.

But, but, but, TRUMP!!!

-- Joe Biden responded.

That's what happens in a predatory capitalist society that worships "success" and concentrated wealth.

"My grifter is less griftier than your grifter, so there!"
"That's what happens in a predatory capitalist society that worships "success" and concentrated wealth."
Sounds like everything's Marxism with you, doll. Unfortunately for you, you're up against the United States Constitution and its supporters your side must constantly marginalize with a slather of false narratives when near a transparent lens.

With all these threads about biden, i am now convinced that biden has the Best Words, and the Best Brain. Surely he will hire the Best People, as well.

He just won’t know it
Don doesn't know Midwest farmers are committing suicide either. This is what happens when a society worships concentrated wealth and the grifting of its aristocracy.
More Americans die from drugs brought over here by coyotes you Democrats encourage, sugar bump.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Let's not compare Biden's academic record with Trump, who even lies about the weather. A professor at the Wharton undergraduate school said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in 30 years as a professor. So what is your point?
there is a record of Bidens academic past ! BOBOB aka BlOJOB is just spreading more left wing he said she said bull.

He just won’t know it
More Americans die from drugs brought over here by coyotes you Democrats encourage, sugar bump.
I'm sorry, who is the customer base again? America and Americans? Oh, ok.

You have me confused with someone else shoog. Your political system is not something I believe in.

Forum List

Back