Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

How Barack Obama rescued the US economy | Financial Times
www.ft.com › content
Jan 10, 2017 - But Mr Obama's Council of Economic Advisers does first-rate analysis. ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis. ... of George W Bush was responsible for the immediate response.

Obama had a council of economic advisors to offer educated advice that he needed to hear and not just 2 hacks who he could control. Your response is typical of those who are clueless and I say this without any respect.

We've all heard this fairy tale before.

Obama presided over one of the slowest recoveries ever.

Obama And The Dem's Dismal Recovery

It was the deepest recessions ever and Obama was responsible for its recovery. Trump should have let it go and continue to recover rather than goosing it. A long, steady recovery is more desirable than using unneeded tools. Save 'em for when we need them.
Now Trump, who needed to satisfy his overripe ego and be the great and knowledgeable savior sits with his finger in his rear, and that is no fairy tale. We will see how ordinary folks fare during the turndown and it doesn't look good for us, yes? Trump's fairy tale is a figment of your imagination and overheated economies always end with a big thump. I hope you don't lose your job.

When I need a fairy tale, someone better looking than you is going to provide it for me.

Now you listen to me, buster. I am a 28yr old female, 5'10" tall, long blond hair which you will never see proof of with your attitude,
full-breasted (no bolt-ons), legs all the way up to my shoulders, never had kids (nice 'n tight), love aerobics every day, and a former Miss Florida runner-up. That orange peel, egotistical moronic nut-case in the White House ain't better looking than me. Trust me![/QUOT

Oh well, if you are into canines, I can't compete.

I'm willing to bet my dog is better looking than you.

How Barack Obama rescued the US economy | Financial Times
www.ft.com › content
Jan 10, 2017 - But Mr Obama's Council of Economic Advisers does first-rate analysis. ... how close the US economy came to an outright depression during the crisis. ... of George W Bush was responsible for the immediate response.

Obama had a council of economic advisors to offer educated advice that he needed to hear and not just 2 hacks who he could control. Your response is typical of those who are clueless and I say this without any respect.

It was the deepest recessions ever and Obama was responsible for its recovery. Trump should have let it go and continue to recover rather than goosing it. A long, steady recovery is more desirable than using unneeded tools. Save 'em for when we need them.
Now Trump, who needed to satisfy his overripe ego and be the great and knowledgeable savior sits with his finger in his rear, and that is no fairy tale. We will see how ordinary folks fare during the turndown and it doesn't look good for us, yes? Trump's fairy tale is a figment of your imagination and overheated economies always end with a big thump. I hope you don't lose your job.

When I need a fairy tale, someone better looking than you is going to provide it for me.

Now you listen to me, buster. I am a 28yr old female, 5'10" tall, long blond hair which you will never see proof of with your attitude,
full-breasted (no bolt-ons), legs all the way up to my shoulders, never had kids (nice 'n tight), love aerobics every day, and a former Miss Florida runner-up. That orange peel, egotistical moronic nut-case in the White House ain't better looking than me. Trust me!

Hey nitwit, get a sense of humor. You will live longer, dog or no dog

full-breasted (no bolt-ons), legs all the way up to my shoulders, never had kids (nice 'n tight), love aerobics every day, and a former Miss Florida runner-up. That orange peel, egotistical moronic nut-case in the White House ain't better looking than me. Trust me!

My point stands

My point stands

Bow Wow Arf Arf Try not to let your mouth get in the way of your brains

So what...Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. One Trump professor called Trump among the dumbest students he ever had. Trump was so insignificant a student that only a few people can even remember him being at the school.

Trump was ahead of his time in this respect. Trump was the male version of these folks:

21-lori-loughlin-daughters.w700.h700.jpg

I didn't mean to insult those girls as they may go into Republican politics one day. They are also undoubtedly much smarter than Trump.

Would you like to provide the actual quote where Trump's college professor said that he was the dumbest student he ever had, John? I don't think you can because the person you heard THAT from was someone who CLAIMED the professor in question told him that AFTER THE PROFESSOR WAS DEAD AND BURIED!!!! Oh, and the person making the claim? He's a regular contributor to the Daily Kos specializing in articles attacking Trump!

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter

Evidence....

:linky::linky::linky::linky:

Forum List

Back