Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

Don't need a defense for Joe Biden. He is a much better candidate than that feckless, divisive, grifter Trump. Biden has good experience in government over the past 30 years, while Trump has spent that time stiffing the system wherever possible to get rich. He is the worst possible person to be in the White House during a disaster because he doesn't understand leadership, economics, or people. He is disorganized financially in his life (5 bankruptcies) and is not capable of the leadership necessary to get us out of this mess. My hope is that somebody in his administration does have those skills to guide us through and that Trump will finally listen to advice that he needs
rather than advice that he wants to support his ego.

And again, the majority of that post was about Trump. My observation stands unchallenged.

And if the election in November was only going be between Biden and Biden- your observation would be relevant.

However in November voters need to decide who would be a better President for the United States- Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

And by any comparison- Joe Biden is a better communicator, is a better leader, and is a more moral person than Donald Trump.

And by any comparison- Joe Biden is more honest than Donald Trump.

He won't be your nominee.

Oh

With all these threads about biden, i am now convinced that biden has the Best Words, and the Best Brain. Surely he will hire the Best People, as well.

Joe Biden knows more than the Generals

Seems he "knows" a lot of underage girls too.

Trump sure does know a lot of underage girls......
PolitiFact - The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen USA contestants

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy." The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

Got any pictures ?

joe-biden-sniff_3203596k.jpg

Oh so you like pictures.....

1488989526-hbz-trump-iwd-tweets-comp.jpg

So what...Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. One Trump professor called Trump among the dumbest students he ever had. Trump was so insignificant a student that only a few people can even remember him being at the school.

Trump was ahead of his time in this respect. Trump was the male version of these folks:

21-lori-loughlin-daughters.w700.h700.jpg

I didn't mean to insult those girls as they may go into Republican politics one day. They are also undoubtedly much smarter than Trump.

The OP is about Joe Biden

J O E B I D E N

not Donny Trump.

The OP is about something Joe Biden said- 30 YEARS AGO

Of course you don't want to talk about lies made with say the last 3 years.......because those are all Donny Trump's

Joe Biden is now a candidate.

And you had no issues with playing recordings of Trump from "a long time ago".

So, now you hypocrites can suck on it.

Joe Biden has been a candidate for months- which of course is why Trump secretly demanded that a foreign government announce it was investigating him.

I have no issue with comparing Joe Biden's lie from 30 years ago- with Donald Trump's lies this year, or last year, or the year before that.

What is hypocritical is the OP- who has his head firmly up the ass of our liar in chief- and support each and every lie Trump makes- having to go back 30 years to find a lie by Joe- while again- supporting each and every lie Trump makes.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter
Biden LIED!?!?! OH...My...GOD!

We cannot elect a President who lies!

Oh wait...

Don't need a defense for Joe Biden. He is a much better candidate than that feckless, divisive, grifter Trump. Biden has good experience in government over the past 30 years, while Trump has spent that time stiffing the system wherever possible to get rich. He is the worst possible person to be in the White House during a disaster because he doesn't understand leadership, economics, or people. He is disorganized financially in his life (5 bankruptcies) and is not capable of the leadership necessary to get us out of this mess. My hope is that somebody in his administration does have those skills to guide us through and that Trump will finally listen to advice that he needs

And again, the majority of that post was about Trump. My observation stands unchallenged.

And again, there is not much negativity to report about Biden. His record is relatively clean, and Trump had a sordid history before he won
the presidency, is still a charlatan, has not stepped up to the plate and represent all the people, but he does represent his minions now but not necessarily if he is reelected. He is not the brightest rock in the pile when analyzing because he goes with his "gut".

My point remains, no one seems able or willing to promote Biden on his own merits without resorting to Trump. Is that really a compelling reason to vote for for him?

So what...Trump got into Wharton because his father made a large donation to the school. One Trump professor called Trump among the dumbest students he ever had. Trump was so insignificant a student that only a few people can even remember him being at the school.

Trump was ahead of his time in this respect. Trump was the male version of these folks:

I didn't mean to insult those girls as they may go into Republican politics one day. They are also undoubtedly much smarter than Trump.

J O E B I D E N

not Donny Trump.

Of course you don't want to talk about lies made with say the last 3 years.......because those are all Donny Trump's

Joe Biden has been a candidate for months- which of course is why Trump secretly demanded that a foreign government announce it was investigating him.

I have no issue with comparing Joe Biden's lie from 30 years ago- with Donald Trump's lies this year, or last year, or the year before that.

What is hypocritical is the OP- who has his head firmly up the ass of our liar in chief- and support each and every lie Trump makes- having to go back 30 years to find a lie by Joe- while again- supporting each and every lie Trump makes.

By all means, go start your own thread.

Oh, he didn't have to go back 30 years to find a lie. But this was a real good one. Especially when it came out as Biden was in the act of smearing Robert Bork.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter
Biden LIED!?!?! OH...My...GOD!

We cannot elect a President who lies!

Oh wait...

Biden will be a real Bozo in the months to come.

This thread is an attack on Biden because 30 years ago he lied- a lie that when he was confronted with- he acknowledged and apologized for- that is integrity.

Pointing out the fact that Joe lied about how smart he is / was, in light of the fact that he just recently declared he was smarter than someone who spoke up at one of his rallies (a claim that is highly dubious), is not an 'attack'. Pointing out that Joe is a dementia-suffering confessed extorter is not an 'attack'. It's addressing reality.

It was 30 years ago... If that is the best you got, then you have got nothing...

This just shows how far you have to go back to find a blemish in his character...

Thanks showing us why Biden is such a great candidate and will make a Great President...
No one has to go far at all to point out that Biden is an old, rich, elitist, white, self-confessed extorting, dementia-suffering cluster-f* of a politician who is continuing way past his *expiration date. Once again, yesterday, Biden confused Obama's name....where just a week ago he confused and messed up his own name...after being unable to tell the difference between his wife and sister.

You become triggered over someone reminding everyone that Biden is NOT the smartest guy in the room, as he just recently he suggested he was / very well might be, when the fact is he is an average old fart who barely got by in law school - like his criminal soon - and milked that silver spoon he was born with in his mouth for all it was worth. Much like in college and throughout his political career, Biden still plagiarizes stories / quotes / etc ..., taking whatever he deems he needs / wants to personally succeeds.

He is obviously NOT physically / mentally up for the task of running for...and possibly becoming and carrying out the duties of President of the united states....and DESPITE that OBVIOUS yet continuously IGNORED fact, the major media and snowflakes continue to defend him....because at this point Biden is all they have left for any chance at removing President Trump from office before November 2024.

This thread is an attack on Biden because 30 years ago he lied- a lie that when he was confronted with- he acknowledged and apologized for- that is integrity.

Pointing out the fact that Joe lied about how smart he is / was, in light of the fact that he just recently declared he was smarter than someone who spoke up at one of his rallies (a claim that is highly dubious), is not an 'attack'. Pointing out that Joe is a dementia-suffering confessed extorter is not an 'attack'. It's addressing reality.

It was 30 years ago... If that is the best you got, then you have got nothing...

This just shows how far you have to go back to find a blemish in his character...

Thanks showing us why Biden is such a great candidate and will make a Great President...
No one has to go far at all to point out that Biden is an old, rich, elitist, white, self-confessed extorting, dementia-suffering cluster-f* of a politician who is continuing way past his *expiration date. Once again, yesterday, Biden confused Obama's name....where just a week ago he confused and messed up his own name...after being unable to tell the difference between his wife and sister.

You become triggered over someone reminding everyone that Biden is NOT the smartest guy in the room, as he just recently he suggested he was / very well might be, when the fact is he is an average old fart who barely got by in law school - like his criminal soon - and milked that silver spoon he was born with in his mouth for all it was worth. Much like in college and throughout his political career, Biden still plagiarizes stories / quotes / etc ..., taking whatever he deems he needs / wants to personally succeeds.

He is obviously NOT physically / mentally up for the task of running for...and possibly becoming and carrying out the duties of President of the united states....and DESPITE that OBVIOUS yet continuously IGNORED fact, the major media and snowflakes continue to defend him....because at this point Biden is all they have left for any chance at removing President Trump from office before November 2024.

You have to wonder if Syriusly hasn't already purchased a prime place for his head in Joe Biden's ass.

J O E B I D E N

not Donny Trump.

Oh, he didn't have to go back 30 years to find a lie. But this was a real good one. Especially when it came out as Biden was in the act of smearing Robert Bork.

The criticism of Bork was accurate as Bork turned out to be a dork. It was about his politics
and not about Biden getting elected as is in the case with Trump.

You have to wonder if Syriusly hasn't already purchased a prime place for his head in Joe Biden's ass.

Nah, he/she is just being accurate in the depiction of grifter Trump.

Biden is not mentally up to the task and Trump is? Trump has already exposed his incapacity to govern. Time for a change---any change before Trump annihilates our democracy.

Biden is not mentally up to the task and Trump is? Trump has already exposed his incapacity to govern. Time for a change---any change before Trump annihilates our democracy.

Now I have to wonder about your mental status...

(Pre-COVID-19 fear-mongering panic)
President Trump has achieved the strongest economy in 50 years...

He has done things the Leftist World Order said could not be done - defeat Hillary and bring jobs back to the US

He is responsible for the lowest unemployment rate in decades, 'ever' in some cases

Higher paying jobs, raises, bonuses, more job opportunities, and the most Americans working at one time ever

Record Stock Market

Best Trade Deals with nations other leaders would not dare challenge in order to fight for Americans

Better Foreign Policy / Relations than under Obama (according to Obama-appointed ambassadors)
and more.....

All accomplished during 4 years of continuous, non-stop, proven undermining, opposition, sedition, conspiracy, FISA Court Abuse-fueled criminal coup attempts, and a failed historic, 1st-ever admitted Partisan Impeachment attempt ...

Biden messed up his own name this past week end and, as mentioned, messed up Barry's, could not remember what state he was in, declared to one rally's audience he was running for the SENATE, and could not tell the difference between his wife and sister....and what the hell is an AR-14?

If his dementia was not enough to give sane voters pause, in a desperate attempt to win over the radical left he has partnered with Beto 'I am coming door-to-door-to-take-your-guns' O'Rourke, embraced the radical abortionists' agenda.

And if anyone is claiming he is mentally competent, that means they are saying Biden MEANT to give his video-taped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....which Barry knew about and approved of, according to Joe and Jerry Nadler.

Yeah, good luck with that.

J O E B I D E N

not Donny Trump.

The criticism of Bork was accurate as Bork turned out to be a dork. It was about his politics

Sorry...but this was a smear campaign.

Bork never got a fair shake.

And while I disagree with your comments about Bork, it was about Joe, the plagerizer, Biden and Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy derailing Bork before he ever made it before the senate.

It was both disgusting and dishonorable.

Nah, he/she is just being accurate in the depiction of grifter Trump.

If you say so.......:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You want this thread to be nothing but an attack on Biden- because as you know- Trump suffers in any direct comparison.

You attack Biden for a lie he made 30 years ago- a lie he acknowledged and apologized for- 30 years ago.
Meanwhile you hand wave the daily lies Donald Trump makes.

You attack Joe Biden for his verbal gaffes, while hand waving away Donald Trump's daily gaffes- like how in his reassurance to the nation yesterday he told America that goods from Europe would stop coming in- which of course was wrong and 'corrected' by his staff later.

You attack Joe Biden for being too handsy when he hugs women- while hand waving away Donald Trump's own admission that he 'grabs women by the pussy'

You smear Joe Biden for Ukraine- despite absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing- while hand waving away Donald Trump making a secret call to Ukraine asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

Yes- I will continue to compare Biden to Trump every time you attack him- because by any measure- he is more honest, more decent, has better family values than Donald Trump.

It would seem then that you believe Biden can't stand on his own merits. Otherwise you would have substantive defense to offer for him, so naturally you have to deflect onto the caricature that is what you believe is Trump. I see this when Biden's increasing lack of cognitive awareness comes up. No one offers incidents of him displaying an impressive memory, outstanding intellect, or an ability to hold a lengthy conversation on policy. They merely rant on about a straw man they have built they named Trump. Convince me otherwise, if you can offer a defense for Biden that doesn't involve Trump.

It would seem then that you are just a partisan idiot. Otherwise you wouldn't make baseless accusations, so naturally you just parrot Trump and smear Biden.

No one offers incidents of him displaying an impressive memory, outstanding intellect, or an ability to hold a lengthy conversation on policy. They merely rant on about a straw man they have built they named Trump. Convince me otherwise, if you can offer a defense for Biden that doesn't involve Trump

See here is the thing- you haven't provided any actual evidence of any problem with Biden that is not shown in a more extreme form by Trump everyday.

You want this thread to be nothing but an attack on Biden- because as you know- Trump suffers in any direct comparison.

You attack Biden for a lie he made 30 years ago- a lie he acknowledged and apologized for- 30 years ago.

You attack Joe Biden for his verbal gaffes, while hand waving away Donald Trump's daily gaffes- like how in his reassurance to the nation yesterday he told America that goods from Europe would stop coming in- which of course was wrong and 'corrected' by his staff later.

You attack Joe Biden for being too handsy when he hugs women- while hand waving away Donald Trump's own admission that he 'grabs women by the pussy'

You smear Joe Biden for Ukraine- despite absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing- while hand waving away Donald Trump making a secret call to Ukraine asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

Yes- I will continue to compare Biden to Trump every time you attack him- because by any measure- he is more honest, more decent, has better family values than Donald Trump

If I were to start a thread on Trump, repeating ad nauseam the examples of his verbal gaffes, his lapses in memory, and of course his just outright lies- you would handwave all of them away. You want to propose a vastly different standard for Joe Biden than you hold your Dear Leader to.

Mostly, its just plain partisanship using ageism as a dog whistle.

If you want us to think Biden is brilliant, show us examples of his brilliance. If you want us to think he has integrity, show us where. As it is, you’re making it obvious that you believe the only way you can make him look good is to try to find something that you think looks worse and compare. When I go for a job interview, I talk about me, my qualifications, my experience. If I start saying stuff like, "You should hire me because that last guy who was in here wears white after Labor Day", I'm not doing myself any favors. You're not doing Biden any favors.

I don't claim that Joe Biden is brilliant- neither does Joe. But he is competent, and he is knowledgeable- with years of legislative experience in the Senate and 8 years in the Obama administration.

Here is the thing- this isn't a job interview- it is a political contest between Joe Biden(he is getting the nomination) and Donald Trump.

So yes- I will continue to compare Joe Biden to Donald Trump each and every time- because Joe Biden is a better human being than Donald Trump.

See here is the thing- you haven't provided any actual evidence of any problem with Biden that is not shown in a more extreme form by Trump everyday.

Yes- I will continue to compare Biden to Trump every time you attack him- because by any measure- he is more honest, more decent, has better family values than Donald Trump

If I were to start a thread on Trump, repeating ad nauseam the examples of his verbal gaffes, his lapses in memory, and of course his just outright lies- you would handwave all of them away. You want to propose a vastly different standard for Joe Biden than you hold your Dear Leader to.

Mostly, its just plain partisanship using ageism as a dog whistle.
He apologized for lying, but only after he was caught and confronted with it? Not terribly strong on the integrity front there, since true integrity would have been to not lie at all, but a little bit.

Then we will have to just leave it at this - you are unable to mount a defense for or promotion of Joe Biden that does not involve Trump. That's not a good reason to vote for someone. You say he is competent, show us what he's done that reflects that. You say he's knowledgeable, show us where he demonstrated his knowledge. I notice that in your entire post, you mention very little about Biden while the rest is about Trump. Very telling that you talk a lot more about Trump than about Biden. And yes, this IS a job interview, because the winner is going to work for me, and needs to remember that.

So go ahead, start a thread about Trump if you want. Heck, start one on how awesome Joe Biden is. Why haven't you done that? In fact, I don't see hardly any threads devoted to how awesome Joe Biden is, how good a president he would make, how great the country would do if he were elected. Ever wonder why that is? I don't, and I'll be glad to tell you. It's because he's not awesome, he's not inspiring, no one is excited to vote for him, and he doesn't have a track record that inspires confidence in his leadership. Convince me otherwise.

I started a thread about Trump's lies.

Your absence pretty much shows your complaints about my posts have nothing to do with the substance- but your partisan viewpoint.

And if the election in November was only going be between Biden and Biden- your observation would be relevant.

However in November voters need to decide who would be a better President for the United States- Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

And by any comparison- Joe Biden is a better communicator, is a better leader, and is a more moral person than Donald Trump.

Unless Trump has him whacked by a foreign government- yeah he is going to be our candidate.

Sorry...but this was a smear campaign.

Bork never got a fair shake.

And while I disagree with your comments about Bork, it was about Joe, the plagerizer, Biden and Ted, I am so glad he's dead, Kennedy derailing Bork before he ever made it before the senate.

It was both disgusting and dishonorable.

So disgusting and dishonorable acts bother you- when done by Democrats.

What about when done by Trump?

Unless Trump has him whacked by a foreign government- yeah he is going to be our candidate.
No need for that - Biden's video-taped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM with Barry's knowledge / blessing - confirmed by Nadler - is enough.

No, he won't. Just because you lemmings can't admit that Joe is teetering on the ege of dementia your Party darn sure can.
It will be brokered and Hillary will be your nominee, or he will choose Hillary as his VP and resigh shortly ater the election should he win.

Forum List

Back