Biden Lies to the People of Maui

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
It took over a week for Biden to finally show and then he does as he so often does. He lied.

NEW: President Biden once again tries to make the Maui fire that killed ~500 people about himself by telling a story about how he almost lost his corvette in a house fire.

You can always count on Biden to tell a story that didn’t happened.

"I don't want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense Jill and I, what it's like to lose a home… It was a Sunday and lightning struck at home on a little lake.”

“And make a long story short, almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette and my cat.

”This story was debunked by the fire department who said Biden “embellished” what happened.

"I don't want to compare difficulties but I'm going to compare difficulties and man I feel you guys. I almost lost my car and cat to a fire that didn't really happen".

Mom and Dad go to what remains of their home to find the charred body of their dead son. He died hugging the family dog. The two burned alive.

Maui, East Palestine, forgotten because they do not kickback like Ukraine. Which American city will be next?

"I don't want to compare difficulties but I'm going to compare difficulties and man I feel you guys. I almost lost my car and cat to a fire that didn't really happen".
this joker is out there ,I mean OUT THERE

Mom and Dad go to what remains of their home to find the charred body of their dead son. He died hugging the family dog. The two burned alive.

Maui, East Palestine, forgotten because they do not kickback like Ukraine. Which American city will be next?

Oh shittt!!

He has promised government help to rebuild. At least he didn't bring paper towels.

Government help is a GIVEN. He needed to bring some empathy... he just isnt capable right now. You think hes going to be mentally better when he's another year older? He cant think on his feet.

He's a disingenuous bastard. 500 dead and countless homes destroyed, and he chuckles about almost losing his Vette. What a piece of pure dog shit. He deserves the gallows!!!

Forum List

Back