Biden lost in space

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Something is seriously wrong with Biden. Doug Imhoff realizes it also. I can't believe he is being pushed into things. He's off to Italy for G7 next Friday and he looked lost in France on many occasions.

You know Biden has the face of Jim Backus when they were doing a Gilligan's Island special on Family Feud. Backus had a frozen stare and appeared lost. He died within one year of that show.

I think Biden is going to die and nobody is helping him. His family and Dem leaders are keeping their noses out of it. Shame on the Dems for not getting this guy in a facility and instead trying to run him for prez 4 more years...

If you doubt what I am saying, go to Youtube and read Gilligan's Island Family Feud. Backus does not even go to podium, they keep him seating in a chair on the show.

You know Biden has the face of Jim Backus when they were doing a Gilligan's Island special on Family Feud. Backus had a frozen stare and appeared lost. He died within one year of that show.

I think Biden is going to die and nobody is helping him. His family and Dem leaders are keeping their noses out of it. Shame on the Dems for not getting this guy in a facility and instead trying to run him for prez 4 more years...

If you doubt what I am saying, go to Youtube and read Gilligan's Island Family Feud. Backus does not even go to podium, they keep him seating in a chair on the show.
It seems ghoulish (even when I think it) and I seriously don’t want it to happen to him; but I would not be surprised at all to get a news alert (at almost any moment) that the President has suddenly died.

And the nightmare then continues with HeelsUp Harris suddenly becoming this nation’s President.

Kamal Toe?

I could see Biden popping a gasket, if it hasn't already happened.

I'd bet his cabinet knows he's 25A material but won't do it for the election and the optics of having supported him when it's so obvious something isn't right.

Christ, the man looks and acts way too old for the job of president. There is no way that guy is in charge. WTF are we doing here people?!!!!!

Forum List

Back