Biden mocked world wide as other leaders treat him like an abused spouse in public

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Tough shit. And what an improvement!

They're thrilled to have their patsy back.

Jo
trump was the patsy.
If that was true then the rest of the world would have loved Trump the way they seem to be taken to Biden. Instead Trump made them pay up their NATO dues... He single-handedly destroyed Russia's hydrocarbon market... And he removed America from the duplicitous and dishonest Paris accord to the screaming voices of the parasites who profit from it. Sooooooo where is the Patsy skin pimp?
trump was the patsy. Other NATO countries began to ignore trump. He destroyed nothing and he made America an out cast for removing this country from an agreement every leader but Assad agreed to. Whites have been pimping skin since the country started, skin pimp. Try your gaslighting on kids.
Not sure how you think NATO countries ignored President Trump when he got them to start paying their contractual share of NATO support.

Everything else you said is a mixture of hatred, bigotry and ignorance.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 8.53.25 AM.png

"I believe that my redeemer liveth"

Some diehard Trumpers persist in mewling about Americans' choice to lead the nation, but they can't let themselves be consumed by their festering grievances and alienating falsehoods. Trump's goons failed to overturn a democratic election on January 6, and the Loser has absconded. His bleating from the peanut gallery is an increasingly feeble voice crying for himself in the wilderness.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.05.30 AM.png

"Aw, phooey!"

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

They are glad to get our money back and a weaker America. Other than that they are laughing at your ignorance.
I know that you believe that.

Fine with me.
I know you're okay looking stupid, but you will really be showing your ignorance when Trump is back in office. Gonna be a great thing!
Okie dokie!
NASA killed 14 people on two shuttles because of equity and not equality.

As China proclaimed loudly to the world, on American soil, after Xiden/Harris took office...the US is no longer in a position of strength...add to that the massive human rights abuses Xiden/Harris and the Dems have created on the Southern Border....it's no wonder we are the laughing stock of the world, and being berated by the likes of France.

Just sad how low we have become in just such a short time.

They are glad to get our money back and a weaker America. Other than that they are laughing at your ignorance.
I know that you believe that.

Fine with me.
I know you're okay looking stupid, but you will really be showing your ignorance when Trump is back in office. Gonna be a great thing!
Okie dokie!
NASA killed 14 people on two shuttles because of equity and not equality.
:confused-84:

View attachment 502816
"I believe that my redeemer liveth"

Some diehard Trumpers persist in mewling about Americans' choice to lead the nation, but they can't let themselves be consumed by their festering grievances and alienating falsehoods. Trump's goons failed to overturn a democratic election on January 6, and the Loser has absconded. His bleating from the peanut gallery is an increasingly feeble voice crying for himself in the wilderness.

View attachment 502815
"Aw, phooey!"
Faux Xiden is the very definition of Falsehood.
1624021947055.png

1624022005122.png

1624022122255.png

1624022245435.png

What a fucking embarrassment. I hope you Biden voters are proud of yourselves.
Sure are! All 81 million of us! Thanks for giving me another shot at rubbing your MAGA turd noses in Trump's shitstain. Thanks again!
Joe Biden is an international embarrassment, but his supporters are too dumb to be embarrassed.

Pissy terminal Trumpers rage against democracy, the People's choice, the expressed relief of democratic allies, and the majoritarian approval of the President at home, but they need to accept that this failed:

Fraud Xiden is a Faux Xiden Fraud and product of the CCP and NWO, Dominion Algorithm and a Bio Weapons attack.
He is an occupier, not a president.
1624025164009.png

These Rwingers are so Biden butthurt.
The whole country is butt hurt. The man is a fool. Trump is missed already and the number missing him and his governance is growing.
"his governance", lol

And Biden just cowers there...
Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden
Do you also say XRUMP?
His name is Joe Biden. Not Xiden.
Xiden is just plain stupid and you sound like an idiot.

No, his name is "Uncle Joe Xiden". He sells the USA out to foreign interests at the drop of a hat. Trump DEFENDED US interests. You lying pieces of shit told lie after lie after lie.

Now EVERYONE can see what liars you are. Everything that "Uncle Joe Xiden" does helps pootin, and the chinese. Everything that Trump did helped US, the citizens of the USA. Being the chinese stooge that you are, you couldn't let that continue.
the world is laughing at you trumplings, flailing, failing and queefing.
tenor-11.gif

goes beyond desperate to pathetically sad...Do people take these YouTube videos seriously?
The video evidence of biden’s fading mental condition is clear and disturbing

And all the worse because Kamala Harris is such an airhead

America is in deep trouble
:lol: You obviously didn't watch the OP's video. Take a couple random photos and make up a story to go with them. Sad and pathetic.
There are many video of many biden sad moments

Here’s another that drew 5,000 comments from the world on YouTube and most not flattering to old joe

Sure are! All 81 million of us! Thanks for giving me another shot at rubbing your MAGA turd noses in Trump's shitstain. Thanks again!
Joe Biden is an international embarrassment, but his supporters are too dumb to be embarrassed.
They're self deceived. These creatures live in a fantasy world where good is evil and evil is good. They were mentioned in the Books of Timothy in the Bible.

These Rwingers are so Biden butthurt.
The whole country is butt hurt. The man is a fool. Trump is missed already and the number missing him and his governance is growing.
"Trump is missed already"

Give it up, already.

"governance is growing"

Like your swelled head.

Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden
Do you also say XRUMP?
His name is Joe Biden. Not Xiden.
Xiden is just plain stupid and you sound like an idiot.
Xiden is bought and paid for by China. Putin is also loving him some Xiden.

LOLOL.. Did you miss the G7? They are allied against China.

They are? Have a hard time proving it. Go to any store in Europe and try and find ANYTHING manufactured in the country you happen to be in.

Just like here, everything there is made in China

They're self deceived. These creatures live in a fantasy world where good is evil and evil is good. They were mentioned in the Books of Timothy in the Bible.

Orwell describes them to a T, as well.

There is no X. But There was a Vladimir Trump.

Facts say otherwise.

But we all know you idiots don't do facts.

goes beyond desperate to pathetically sad...Do people take these YouTube videos seriously?
The video evidence of biden’s fading mental condition is clear and disturbing

And all the worse because Kamala Harris is such an airhead

America is in deep trouble
:lol: You obviously didn't watch the OP's video. Take a couple random photos and make up a story to go with them. Sad and pathetic.
There are many video of many biden sad moments

Here’s another that drew 5,000 comments from the world on YouTube and most not flattering to old joe

How sweet. When a marriage is good we trust our spouses to lead us away from crappy situations.

All I ever hd to do was put my hand gently on my husband's wrist... and all he ever had to do for me was softly say my name.

Forum List

Back