Biden mocked world wide as other leaders treat him like an abused spouse in public

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

Tough shit. And what an improvement!

They're thrilled to have their patsy back.

Jo
trump was the patsy.
If that was true then the rest of the world would have loved Trump the way they seem to be taken to Biden. Instead Trump made them pay up their NATO dues... He single-handedly destroyed Russia's hydrocarbon market... And he removed America from the duplicitous and dishonest Paris accord to the screaming voices of the parasites who profit from it. Sooooooo where is the Patsy skin pimp?
trump was the patsy. Other NATO countries began to ignore trump. He destroyed nothing and he made America an out cast for removing this country from an agreement every leader but Assad agreed to. Whites have been pimping skin since the country started, skin pimp. Try your gaslighting on kids.

Last edited:
Desperate white wing spin, as the orange turd gets outshined and forgotten.
The most interesting part of this thread to me is that they really do believe that Biden is being "mocked worldwide".

Evidently that's what they're being told in their universe, by "news" sources they trust as being accurate.

Regardless of what's actually happening, they absolutely believe this stuff. Kidding aside, that's concerning.
Ahh.... You have finally identified the mechanism by which you live through four years of Trump's presidency.
Now perhaps you can establish a new mechanism and actually take real honest look at what's happening to the country at this moment. And please stop with the piss poor look back excuses trying to drag Trump into Biden's presidency to make excuses for his failures. Biden is not working for America if you can't see that then you're complete idiot.... But I knew that already.
Everything you say here is wrong and since 6 months ago trump was president, we will drag his failed presidency into this because it is thhe cause of our problems now.
Now you just sound like a sixth grader having a hissy fit. Stop at the amateur bullshit and tell me exactly which part is wrong or go away little boy skin pimp. By the way you still come up on my prosaic simile software as a middle-aged white man. Damn you must have had one truly impressive experience with a white college professor somewhere in your career.
I said EVERYTHING you said was wrong. That meant every word. When we look at this country today, the first improvement is the reduction in deaths and infections from COVID19. And no, it was not because trump did anything because he couldn't even buy enough vaccine. Get new software, because that's wrong too.

You must be laughing at Biden. The other Leftists around the world are. What a piss poor excuse for an illegitimate president.
Obviously you didn't see any interviews with world leaders, who are thrilled to have America back.

They're thrilled to have their patsy back.

Jo
trump was the patsy.
If that was true then the rest of the world would have loved Trump the way they seem to be taken to Biden. Instead Trump made them pay up their NATO dues... He single-handedly destroyed Russia's hydrocarbon market... And he removed America from the duplicitous and dishonest Paris accord to the screaming voices of the parasites who profit from it. Sooooooo where is the Patsy skin pimp?

LOLOL.. Thats another Trump lie. Obama had already negotiated an incremental rise in NATO dues before he left office.

When did Trump destroy Russia's hydrocarbon market?
Sure he negotiated it but they never paid up until Trump made them pay it.
By backing the XL Pipeline and driving the commodities prices down globally the average BTU purchase for hydrocarbon sources hit an all-time low on Trump's watch. The result was economic catastrophe for Russia. Now that trend is being reversed and that's no accident you moron.... And it's reversal is directly traceable to Biden.

LOLOL.. NO.. They were on an agreed to timetable for increasing their contribution. .. Just more Trump lies.

The Keystone XL had no impact on Russia. LOLOL..

The all time low you are yapping about came because demand dried up with the pandemic.
A time table they ignored because the real patsies allowed it?

What did you say the keystone had no impact on Russia LOL LOL.... Now I realize who I'm dealing with a complete ignoramus.... The global hydrocarbon commodities market is just that global
You uneducated fool. Of course it had an impact on Russia it had an impact on the total global market. Really that's the best you got? You just run around here making noise screaming orange man bad? Do not expect any more replies from me I don't waste my time with fools. Not only are you totally uninformed you are completely unaware of what the global actually is. Coming from a babbling moron like you this is no surprise.

Your amateurish guess about why the hydrocarbon btu t sank to an all-time low is easily destroyed by pointing out the past winter's heating crisis in Germany.... Who finally thought better of their political correctness and decided to do the smart thing for their people and by hydrocarbon from where it was close and available.

With the closer of the XL pipeline the inflationary pressure on the hydrocarbon lock it was immediate and the windfall for Russia was directly due to Biden.

This is my last response to you I don't deal with high school kids and I'm not into educating ignorant people about things they should already know.

Jo

They are still shipping sludge from Canada to the Free Trade Zone, you moron.. and the refined products are still being sold overseas.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#9: A Catholic mafia-CIA puppet is not an improvement. You can choose to go back to school at least ling enough to learn that CIA-guided media propaganda was based on the fact that The Ukraine was founded as a Catholic-Viking kingship and that Putin is Red Banner KGB, and that the closest church to him is across the street from Red Banner (see map), not inside the puppet itself.

goes beyond desperate to pathetically sad...Do people take these YouTube videos seriously?
The video evidence of biden’s fading mental condition is clear and disturbing

And all the worse because Kamala Harris is such an airhead

America is in deep trouble
:lol: You obviously didn't watch the OP's video. Take a couple random photos and make up a story to go with them. Sad and pathetic.

They are glad to get our money back and a weaker America. Other than that they are laughing at your ignorance.

I understand that you are thrilled the country is being destroyed. Thanks for confirming it.
xsTPtpu.jpg
Lol, I'm not in misery, but alot of people are due to Biden's consumer prices going up and inflation. It will be nice to have Trump back in 2024.

And Biden just cowers there...
Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden
Do you also say XRUMP?
His name is Joe Biden. Not Xiden.
Xiden is just plain stupid and you sound like an idiot.
Xiden is bought and paid for by China. Putin is also loving him some Xiden.

They are glad to get our money back and a weaker America. Other than that they are laughing at your ignorance.
I know that you believe that.

Fine with me.

Biden Biden BideBiden Biden Biden BidenBiden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

You forgot the "X". xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden xiden
Do you also say XRUMP?

LOLOL.. Did you miss the G7? They are allied against China.

Fine with me.
I know you're okay looking stupid, but you will really be showing your ignorance when Trump is back in office. Gonna be a great thing!

Do you also say XRUMP?

Not us, China bought Biden years ago.

Fine with me.
I know you're okay looking stupid, but you will really be showing your ignorance when Trump is back in office. Gonna be a great thing!
Okie dokie!

Fine with me.
Okie dokie!
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

Get her ready!

Damn you're ignorant.

Do you also say XRUMP?

Not us, China bought Biden years ago.

Humiliating
Embarrassing
Infuriating

When England had a similar situation back in the early 19th Century and George III was having senior moments, Parliament passed a "Regency Act" to help the ailing head of state, allowing his son George IV to exercise much of his powers.

Maybe Congress can do the same here, and ask Sleepy Joe's son to step up and help his old man?

Humiliating
Embarrassing
Infuriating

When England had a similar situation back in the early 19th Century and George III was having senior moments, Parliament passed a "Regency Act" to help the ailing head of state, allowing his son George IV to exercise much of his powers.

Maybe Congress can do the same here, and ask Sleepy Joe's son to step up and help his old man?

The US isn't a monarchy and we don't do regents.

Forum List

Back