Biden now approved by more than disapproved

Inflation falling and Biden rising. And trump still whining about being cheated.
Paying six dollars for eggs when it was less than four dollars a few weeks isn’t saying Biden is doing a great job at all.

715551C7-0AA1-4CC9-8B4B-30DA28225E0F.jpeg

Inflation falling and Biden rising. And trump still whining about being cheated.
Now the DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden's handling of classified documents.

Paying six dollars for eggs when it was less than four dollars a few weeks isn’t saying Biden is doing a great job at all.
I didn't even realize, not doing the shopping myself. PJ paid $6.69 for 18 count grade a large at Kroger.

Yeah, the Economy is weak and fragile and inflation is killing us.

Those that say it is under control is lying and I don’t expect the GOP to do anything to help get it under control.
Not under control, but somewhat abating presently. I not being killed, and do not have friends who are, though knowing it has an effect on many. I do not expect the GOP to help get it under control either, due to sheer inability to effect, as well as not being in their political benefit for it to even continue to abate or decline. It is of note, that it still appears worse in other countries, not under our political management.

Ehhhhhhh. That's not even true since the 60's at least. Not even close now.
I guess that is why we have message boards for people that could not get into the letters to the editor section of their local papers, now able to vent their viewpoint, valid or invalid, depending on point of view and personal politics or affiliation.

Forum List

Back