Biden now approved by more than disapproved

Inflation falling and Biden rising. And trump still whining about being cheated.
Your link requires downloading an app to read it.

Why are you here hawking an app, Simp?

Last edited:
Yoooo Joe!!!

yo-joe-snake-eyes.gif

Yeah, the Economy is weak and fragile and inflation is killing us.

Those that say it is under control is lying and I don’t expect the GOP to do anything to help get it under control.
1673555265649.png

That was before he managed to singlehandedly fuck up their 25,000th and most promising scheme to finally rid Democrats of Trump by being caught with classified documents literally springing up in every cabinet and, garage and storage closet.

Next week he'll be underwater again.

Inflation falling and Biden rising. And trump still whining about being cheated.
Yeah, with inflation three times higher under Biden than Trump we should all be grateful to Biden. What a great job he's doing.

Paying six dollars for eggs when it was less than four dollars a few weeks isn’t saying Biden is doing a great job at all.

Is it saying anything about Biden at all? I wouldn't have thought so.

Man sneezes, blame the US president.

His approval rating is still underwater overall from RCP and he is underwater on the economy, foreign policy, inflation, crime, immigration, direction of the country and now even his handling of Ukraine also from RCP.

Awww, you guys blamed Trump for everything and now you hypocrites want to blame anyone but the President, so tell me why do you blame Republican Presidents and never your boy for his policy failures?

"you guys".... really?

Awww, you guys blamed Trump for everything and now you hypocrites want to blame anyone but the President, so tell me why do you blame Republican Presidents and never your boy for his policy failures?
Because they're cultists.

"you guys".... really?
Yeah, you directly!

Got a problem with it punk?

Good!

Funny how Covid never ended like Biden claimed and people are still dying but those like you proclaimed it was Trump fault but now proclaim Biden couldn’t do anything!

Biden see prices skyrocketing like crazy and all you can say “ well it ain’t his fault “ but you sure the hell would blame Trump!

You are a loser!

Yeah, you directly!

Got a problem with it punk?

Good!

Funny how Covid never ended like Biden claimed and people are still dying but those like you proclaimed it was Trump fault but now proclaim Biden couldn’t do anything!

Biden see prices skyrocketing like crazy and all you can say “ well it ain’t his fault “ but you sure the hell would blame Trump!

You are a loser!

Ah, insults. Welcome to the ignore list.

Ah, insults. Welcome to the ignore list.
Good because you are a joke and we’re insulting me with your damn stupidity loser!

Also you claimed I was on ignore before so stop being a childish brat and admit you would vote for Biden even if he raped a child on stage because of that D after his name!

You are no better than Trumpsters!

Forum List

Back