Biden obliterates Trump's record

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nice thing about Biden is right off go he declared Trump failed us where COVID was concerned, and he was going to repair the damage.

So with two years of experience Trump never had, shots, boosters, masks and that, yesterday Biden annihilated Trump's daily record of 293K new cases with a whopping 705K.

These guys aren't even in the same galaxy much less on the same planet.

Democrats are first in lots of things. For instance, the misery index was at historic lows on Trump's watch, but with Biden we've already passed what it was under Obama in just under one year. Imagine what else they can do.

To those who thought we lost our edge with Democrats running stuff, well looks like you were wrong, we're still #1. 705K to 293K, and I still think Biden will see a million in just one day.

Nice thing about Biden is right off go he declared Trump failed us where COVID was concerned, and he was going to repair the damage.

So with two years of experience Trump never had, shots, boosters, masks and that, yesterday Biden annihilated Trump's daily record of 293K new cases with a whopping 705K.

These guys aren't even in the same galaxy much less on the same planet.

Democrats are first in lots of things. For instance, the misery index was at historic lows on Trump's watch, but with Biden we've already passed what it was under Obama in just under one year. Imagine what else they can do.

To those who thought we lost our edge with Democrats running stuff, well looks like you were wrong, we're still #1. 705K to 293K, and I still think Biden will see a million in just one day.
Most of those 705K were dutifully jabbed.

Nope.

96 percent of those who have died from Covid were unvaccinated.

All those dead Trump voters will be voting for Biden in 2024.

Which is why the daily deaths is less than half even with more than twice as many cases.

The vaccine has an impact.

But but but, the vax is safe and effective. So much for that lie.
The Trump Vaccine is incredibly effective. If you have been vaxxed and get Covid, your chances of survival are far, far higher than if you are not vaxxed.

Of those who die from Covid, only 4 percent are vaccinated. The other 96 percent who have died are unvaccinated.

It just doesn't get more effective than that!

If Trump runs in 2024 and loses by a million, or even a few hundred thousand, votes I am going to come back to all these anti-vax topics and laugh my ass off.

The Trump Vaccine is incredibly effective. If you have been vaxxed and get Covid, your chances of survival are far, far higher than if you are not vaxxed.

Of those who die from Covid, only 4 percent are vaccinated. The other 96 percent who have died are unvaccinated.

Trump should have been touting it all along. LOL

And it's sort of ironic that both his admin and biden's put all their eggs in the vaccination basket, and didn't get self use tests.

You're going to need another shot, and another, another, one after that and so on.

Bidens lockdowns, social distancing, and mask mandates I would wager have made matters worse. Especially the vaccines because it isn't actually a immunization against covid. If it were an immunization it would be a different ballgame and I'd probably have gotten one.

Forum List

Back