Biden obliterates Trump's record

:yes_text12: Biden & Democrats are #1 for sure. Yesterday topped Biden's previous record by 50K for a whopping 752K new cases.

Time will tell if we hit a million in one day.

Nice thing about Biden is right off go he declared Trump failed us where COVID was concerned, and he was going to repair the damage.

So with two years of experience Trump never had, shots, boosters, masks and that, yesterday Biden annihilated Trump's daily record of 293K new cases with a whopping 705K.

These guys aren't even in the same galaxy much less on the same planet.

Democrats are first in lots of things. For instance, the misery index was at historic lows on Trump's watch, but with Biden we've already passed what it was under Obama in just under one year. Imagine what else they can do.

To those who thought we lost our edge with Democrats running stuff, well looks like you were wrong, we're still #1. 705K to 293K, and I still think Biden will see a million in just one day.
Trump’s Operation Warp Speed gave us 3 vaccines in record time.

Joe can’t even get us test kits.

Trump is more popular now than when he left office. Biden is doing a fine job promoting how great Trump was.

You’re living in a fantasy land. Trump is hated throughout the United States. He is less popular than he was when Joe Biden was elected.

Not one person who has embraced Donald Trump since Joe Biden won the election, has won public office. Glenn Youngkin won the Virginia governor’s office by distancing himself from Trump.

The best way for the Republican Party to guarantee losing the next election is to keep Donald Trump is ahead of the party. He may be popular with fools like you but he’s death to everyone else

Trump should have been touting it all along. LOL

And it's sort of ironic that both his admin and biden's put all their eggs in the vaccination basket, and didn't get self use tests.
That's funny! I bought self-use tests back in September and still had two on hand. My daughter used one of them today, and she has COVID for the second time. Her husband is on his first bought ad cannot deploy with his Air National Guard unit on time. Both of them are first responders and an EMT and firefighter respectively.

You’re living in a fantasy land. Trump is hated throughout the United States. He is less popular than he was when Joe Biden was elected.

Not one person who has embraced Donald Trump since Joe Biden won the election, has won public office. Glenn Youngkin won the Virginia governor’s office by distancing himself from Trump.

The best way for the Republican Party to guarantee losing the next election is to keep Donald Trump is ahead of the party. He may be popular with fools like you but he’s death to everyone else
He would be Biden today is how much he is hated. You loons are going to give Trump the Whitehouse back. Your lies about him have been proven false.

He would be Biden today is how much he is hated. You loons are going to give Trump the Whitehouse back. Your lies about him have been proven false.

What "lies" have been proven false? Are you seriously suggesting that Donald Trump isn't a criminal conman who destroyed the economy and killed 500,000 Americans? He was in the middle of the Trump University Fraud trial when you elected him.

We've posted the links that shows how he increased the deficit, ballooned the trade deficit with his tariff war, and put manufacturing into a recession BEFORE the pandemic.

When Trump was impeached, Mitch McConnell refused to remove him from office, saying the American people should be allowed to decide. When the American people decided resoundingly to throw Trump out of the White House, he plotted a coup to overthrow the government. These are FACTS, not lies.

Trump has never won the popular vote and he's become less popular since he lost the election.

What "lies" have been proven false? Are you seriously suggesting that Donald Trump isn't a criminal conman who destroyed the economy and killed 500,000 Americans? He was in the middle of the Trump University Fraud trial when you elected him.

We've posted the links that shows how he increased the deficit, ballooned the trade deficit with his tariff war, and put manufacturing into a recession BEFORE the pandemic.

When Trump was impeached, Mitch McConnell refused to remove him from office, saying the American people should be allowed to decide. When the American people decided resoundingly to throw Trump out of the White House, he plotted a coup to overthrow the government. These are FACTS, not lies.

Trump has never won the popular vote and he's become less popular since he lost the election.
Russian collusion was a lie and Brandon has killed more than Trump in not even a year. Like I said, you loons are giving Trump the Whitehouse back.

Delta is still out there. And the original strain.

96 percent of those dying are not vaccinated.
I can't agree or disagree because even Israelis don't know how much their government is lying to them.
All I personally know is that the number of people who died from any variety of COVID in my network is about 100 in the last several months.

Your network must be SEE BS!
Facebook...USA and Israel. My community alone has 9 synagogues and 1,000 families, let alone several other states such as New Jersey, Florida, California, Norh Carolina.
Omicron, which is almost 100% of the cases in the last few months, is a cold.

rump is more popular now than when he left office.

Not uncommon for a POTUS to rise in approval after leaving office.

In Trump's case, he is not fucking things up or in front of the US citizenry daily reminding them what a moron he is.

Facebook...USA and Israel. My community alone has 9 synagogues and 1,000 families, let alone several other states such as New Jersey, Florida, California, Norh Carolina.
Omicron, which is almost 100% of the cases in the last few months, is a cold.

In other words, you exaggerated. That is not your "community" and I dare you to substantiate 100 deaths in that group! If you can, how do you explain the extremely high death rate? Is being Jewish a comorbidity?

I just would like to know what it is about the subject of COVD that makes it so easy to ignore facts and so easy to fall for misinformation and scams!

Last edited:
In other words, you exaggerated. That is not your "community" and I dare you to substantiate 100 deaths in that group! If you can, how do you explain the extremely high death rate? Is being Jewish a comorbidity?

I just would like to know what it is about the subject of COVD that makes it so easy to ignore facts and so easy to fall for misinformation and scams!
Because all the many older, fatter, unhealthy people already died.
I've heard of 2 people dying in the last month.

The people ignoring facts believe all the bullshit vomit coming from the media.

Forum List

Back