Biden,Off To Another"White City".What?,Is Biden Afraid To Speak Before A Black Audience?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This is just my opinion,,but I just have a guy feeling that Biden wont be doing any rallies in primarily black communities. After with the Anita Hill debacle coming back to life, and what Biden had to say to a crowd of black people a long time ago,,,,does anyone really believe Biden will hold a rally with only 1000-2000 black Americans?
:afro: :blues: :dance:

This is just my opinion,,but I just have a guy feeling that Biden wont be doing any rallies in primarily black communities. After with the Anita Hill debacle coming back to life, and what Biden had to say to a crowd of black people a long time ago,,,,does anyone really believe Biden will hold a rally with only 1000-2000 black Americans?
Why bother? Black Folk vote Democratic... they do what they're told... they're already locked-in... time to focus on the Uncertain column. :21:

Unlike Trump who has 90% blacks at his rallies! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Recent polls show Biden very high among black voters, especially women. Anita Hill may never forgive him, and maybe she shouldn't, but rumor has it his fans are shocked at how high he polls among black women. I suppose his record of equal pay factors in. He also pissed off Trump by getting the Firemen's Union endorsement I hear.

Biden filled almost half of a school gymnasium the other day......if he ventured into the hood he would have to hold his rally's in coffee shops....

He’s still practicing his black accent.
can you imagine, the day comes when Bin Biden has another brain freeze while speaking to another crowd of 153 fans, and either the word "Jungle Bunny" or Spear--------er" comes out. Ooops,,,,,another Stand Up Chuck moment

Forum List

Back