Biden on Gun Control

Biden is going to take your guns!

Better start stockpiling

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts

"Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts"

That's sure to win him the votes of thousands of gun owners.

Right?
Back after the civil war, the southern white Demoncraps wanted gun control on black people. So these unarmed blacks were targeted by the KKK, who not only hung blacks but white republicans right along side them. If Joe "the groper" takes guns away, what do you think ANTIFA and other left wing thugs are going to do to the rest of US? No thanks I will keep my weapons, and if they want to try to take them, many will end up 6ft under.

They should ban Glocks instead of AR 15s and AK 47s.

they have safeties, Glocks don't.

They should ban any and all magazines that carry more than 10 shells, and enforce it to make sure you only allowed 1 to buy every 15 years , if you lose it to bad.

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts

"Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts"

That's sure to win him the votes of thousands of gun owners.

Right?

Doesn't sound bad to this gun owner.
You whine about the constitution until you agree with the trashing, huh?
You disingenuous moonbats make me sick

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.
What will it do? do some common sense media laws need to be passed as well?

You'll find I am pro-common sense across the board. I generally don't agree with all the conspiracy theory crap though.

Forum List

Back