Biden on Gun Control

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts

"Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts"

That's sure to win him the votes of thousands of gun owners.

Right?

Doesn't sound bad to this gun owner.
You whine about the constitution until you agree with the trashing, huh?
You disingenuous moonbats make me sick

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.
We lived for a few years under an assault weapon ban with no ill effects. Assault weapon ownership is like an opioid addiction using the weapons as the opioid of false security. None can defend the need in a civilian society.

Why shouldn't Joe shoot his own mouth off yet again? I mean, it isn't like most of the stalwart gun owners and constitutionalists would be voting democrat anyway. All he has left is the anti-gunners.

And what would Beto be anyway? The "Gun Czar?" Is he going to bypass or rewrite the Constitution or pass legislation over the Congress?

That's Bernie's job.

Right?

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.
Banning certain guns will, liar

Right?

We lived for a few years under an assault weapon ban with no ill effects. Assault weapon ownership is like an opioid addiction using the weapons as the opioid of false security. None can defend the need in a civilian society.

Nobody can justify the need for an assault weapon. The best they can do is claim they fear some imagenary conspiracy theory enemy might attack them.

Right?

Nobody can justify the need for an assault weapon. The best they can do is claim they fear some imagenary conspiracy theory enemy might attack them.

Nobody can justify the need for an assault weapon.

Millions of 'assault weapons' already on the street.

What are they being used for?

Right?

Its a constitutional and natural right.
Why do you hate freedom? I wish all you statists were born in another country ibstead of trying to ruin this one.

You'll find I am pro-common sense across the board. I generally don't agree with all the conspiracy theory crap though.
so using common sense what does this phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."...mean coming from the vantage point of common sense.

Let me know when you find it because I cant.

Right?

Banning certain guns will, liar

So what guns of yours do you expect them to come and get? Has anybody ever come to your house take your guns?

You'll find I am pro-common sense across the board. I generally don't agree with all the conspiracy theory crap though.
so using common sense what does this phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."...mean coming from the vantage point of common sense.

The Supreme Court already said regulation is not the same as infringement.

Nobody can justify the need for an assault weapon.

Millions of 'assault weapons' already on the street.

What are they being used for?

Nugent on Guns.png

Its a constitutional and natural right.
Why do you hate freedom? I wish all you statists were born in another country ibstead of trying to ruin this one.

Using your logic fully automatic weapons would be available and on the shelves at any gun shop. Is that the type of infringement you are talking about? Should fully automatic weapons be on the shelves and available at any gun shop?

Right?

. . what exactly is an "assault weapon?" :dunno:

How do you feel about regulation of fully automatic weapons? Aren't they firearms protected from infringment by the constitution too?

The Supreme Court already said regulation is not the same as infringement.
That is because a regulation is not a law [and it does not mean that regulation is allowed, just that the two are independent of one another in this case] but I would have to see the actual ruling of the court for a complete understanding before replying to this...regardless, that is a legal answer, you did not take a common sense approach to answering the question but instead decided to punt...give your common sense answer to the constitutional quote,"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed". ...what does it mean from a common sense view point.

I honestly don't understand what all this talk is of putting Biden or Beto in charge of our guns!

The obvious man to put in charge is Mike Bloomberg.

bloombergguns.jpeg

Forum List

Back