Biden would use F-15s and Nukes on Americans

Certainly like many things it is subject to interpretation.

That said, the right to bear arms means carry. You can't carry a cannon.

Words are important.

Since "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" refers to weapons that one person can carry, Scalia said, "It doesn't apply to cannons."

Certainly like many things it is subject to interpretation.

That said, the right to bear arms means carry. You can't carry a cannon.

Words are important.

Since "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" refers to weapons that one person can carry, Scalia said, "It doesn't apply to cannons."
"words are important" and you miss many words in the amendment. Oh well.
You moonbats have your own reality. Enjoy.

It's amazing what people admit to and not even realize it. My current favorite is many on the left worried that if Trump wins he will be going after them for revenge and retribution, admitting that they have indeed done things that are worthy of revenge and retribution.
The Left promotes the theory of “Rewarding Friends and Punishing Enemies” so they should expect nothing less.

His point wasnt he would use nukes or F-15s, you dumbass, his point was citizens cant have nuclear weapons which are arms restricted by law. His point was that there are restrictions to arms and it is just a debate on where the line should be.
Sorry, you don't get to frame the debate.

Damn right he was.
If only he has your years of constitutional experience on the bench, your intuition and insight then he could have elevated himself above moonbat status.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for your expert input random internet poster.

If only he has your years of constitutional experience on the bench, your intuition and insight then he could have elevated himself above moonbat status.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for your expert input random internet poster.
I can read the constitution. I can also read arguments made for the constitution by the people that signed it.

It is illegal to own a Nuke as I pointed out in the US code I pasted in dipshit.
All you need is a permit that costs like 150 bucks. Nothing on the law books is stopping you from doing it. However, good luck on getting all the materials for it.

Forum List

Back