🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden opens his campaign by calling Trump Hitler

Joe Biden announces his candidacy by attacking Trump's dangerous racism

Joe Biden could have opened his campaign without race baiting and lies, but he chose to do so.
YOU are the one who called Trump "Hitler," not Joe. Trump is the one who encourages the racists with his sly comments that allow him to squirm out of taking responsibility for his words. It isn't Joe that trolls for racists.

I guess the Democrats have some reason for running a guy who is nothing but anti-Trump. He'll not win on that, and I think he's too old anyway.

Joe Biden could have opened his campaign without race baiting and lies, but he chose to do so.
YOU are the one who called Trump "Hitler," not Joe. Trump is the one who encourages the racists with his sly comments that allow him to squirm out of taking responsibility for his words. It isn't Joe that trolls for racists.

I guess the Democrats have some reason for running a guy who is nothing but anti-Trump. He'll not win on that, and I think he's too old anyway.

I dunno if we can use that benchmark. Biden is certainly lucid and seems at least as energetic as Reagan was if not more. Hell, Jimmy Carter's still building houses at 94.

On the other hand Rump doesn't know where his own father was born, so it's more a question of mental competence than an age number. I have to think dementia is a higher consideration.

Did he remember to denounce his whiteness?

Well he is going to have to as all he has to campaign upon is Trump hate, and Identity politics. During the last campaign as VP he said to a Black audience the Republicans would put themall back in chains. Now he's bringing up the Charlottesville LIE again. That is all he has. Nothing on continuing the great Trump economy, historically low unemployment for all including Blacks, the problem of illegal aliens, our great Energy production etc.

So Joe, just try to stir up EMOTIONS against Trump and more Hate Whitey comments. Look in the mirror you Old, White, Male, Degenerate, Democrat Party HACK.

Last edited:

Where the fuck did Biden call Trump, ‘Hitler’?

Lie much?
Just another lying title that 3/4 of the board will swear to, regardless.
um - the liberal media does this daily with their clickbait shit. i agree its tiresome but it's hardly a trump thing.

Where the fuck did Biden call Trump, ‘Hitler’?

Lie much?
Just another lying title that 3/4 of the board will swear to, regardless.
um - the liberal media does this daily with their clickbait shit. i agree its tiresome but it's hardly a trump thing.
Trump admires Un, Putin both murderers why not Hitler?

Forum List

Back