Biden Pledges 1.1 $Billion For Clean Environment In Africa

He said every illegal alien can get free healthcare this morning... he is going mad right in front of the nation....

Biden can pledge spending on whatever he wants to and however much he wants to, but he can't spend shit without Congressional appropriations. Which, given the House is now GOP-controlled, isn't likely unless the dems can peel off enough RINOs. And the Senate might not pass that either, even through reconciliation. And I think the rest of the world knows that.

Biden focuses on climate in Africa summit

Holy Shit! This clown has not blown enough of our money on domestic nonsense, so now he gonna throw it away in Africa???
LOL

at your wording.. not at the topic which is far from funny...

just when u think the dude has .... oh never mind..

2 more years of this crap?

:banghead:

I hope Brunson v Adams Scotus case goes somewhere.. You wonder if ... I mean, are we here at usmb the only ones or some of the only ones who see the national security issues here?

Biden can pledge spending on whatever he wants to and however much he wants to, but he can't spend shit without Congressional appropriations. Which, given the House is now GOP-controlled, isn't likely unless the dems can peel off enough RINOs. And the Senate might not pass that either, even through reconciliation. And I think the rest of the world knows that.
I had forgotten about that, momentarily.. knew it but had lost sight of it.. Gee, I wonder how we Americans can lose sight, even momentarily, of such things?

I know... it's because that *&^% is such a dictator, we just figure Congress has become irrelevant..

Actually, it's not 2 more years.. it's only 1 year and 10 months.. Countdown to sanity

I had forgotten about that, momentarily.. knew it but had lost sight of it.. Gee, I wonder how we Americans can lose sight, even momentarily, of such things?

I know... it's because that *&^% is such a dictator, we just figure Congress has become irrelevant..

Actually, it's not 2 more years.. it's only 1 year and 10 months.. Countdown to sanity

Not to be a dick about it, but Biden's term in office does not end until Jan 20, 2025, and that is 2 years and one month away. Not sure he'll last that long, but it won't matter much cuz Kamala will be doing pretty much the same thing he is.

The money of course will trickle down from the corrupted leaders. And the impoverishment engineered by the globalists and expanding is working wonders.

Doesn't matter if it actually gets done or not. He only cares about the illusion of being a great person.

That's why he constantly drops lies about himself everytime he gets in front of some group. He drove big rigs when he was talking to truckers, when he was talking about medications he suddenly knew the guy that invented insulin and so on.

He bullshits and says the most obvious and outlandish lies for no reason at all because all he cares about is that he thinks everyone thinks he a great person.

Biden focuses on climate in Africa summit

Holy Shit! This clown has not blown enough of our money on domestic nonsense, so now he gonna throw it away in Africa???
Giving American taxpayer's money to the goddamn South Africans to shut down their coal fired power plants when we are over $30 trillion is debt is absolute stupidity.

No matter how idiotic we think Joe Potatothead is he always manages to outdo himself.

Like Obama said "Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".

Forum List

Back