Biden pledges: We won't fight a war against Russia in Ukraine

You have his word as a Biden.

“I give you my word as a Biden: I will never stoop to President Trump’s level.”
— Nov. 20, 2019

“I give you my word as a Biden: If I am elected president I will do everything in my power to protect our children from gun violence.”
— March 10, 2020

“I give you my word as a Biden: When I’m president, I will lead with science, listen to the experts and heed their advice, and always tell you the truth.”
— March 18, 2020

There's nothing there i don't understand. What's the point?

So I guess Biden is a Putin lapdog now.

That’s what the left calls us when we say we should avoid war with Russia.

Then again, this is the same guy who said he would never mandate vaccines for WuFlu. We know when he speaks, he’s lying.
Biden is Putin's cock holster

Why would the US go to war with Russia? No reason at all, Zero.

The US has invaded many countries and toppled regimes of others so they can stay loyal, most of those countries have no shared culture, history or language with the US....Russia and Ukraine in the other hand have many ties. I don't support this war, but the US has no business and americans in general that criticize Russia where were they when their own army was killing and bombarding civilians in many parts of the world?
No one supports going to war with Russia, so that's a moot issue. Biden is standing up a straw man.

Something wrong with doing business in China now? He did that while playing by the rules Washington set up, and he tried to change that when in office.

So taking a half million dollar check for one speech is totally legitimate then?
Nope it is not. But charity starts from within and Trump is a phony and a con man.

Nope it is not. But charity starts from within and Trump is a phony and a con man.
I tell you this much. Any men and women getting married are the biggest suckers in human history. Just live a life of comforts without responsibilities. Big daddy government will pay for it. and it is and it is expanding in massive ways for those who have kids for all of the social justice agendas.

Why would the US go to war with Russia? No reason at all, Zero.

The US has invaded many countries and toppled regimes of others so they can stay loyal, most of those countries have no shared culture, history or language with the US....Russia and Ukraine in the other hand have many ties. I don't support this war, but the US has no business and americans in general that criticize Russia where were they when their own army was killing and bombarding civilians in many parts of the world?
For once I agree with you but maybe not for the same reasons. Russia is run by a power hungry madman. I have no use for them at all. That said, we the United States have no business in going to war against Russia, we should use every other force against Russia but an all out war belongs to Europe and surrounding countries. We should not sacrifice our young men and women in a war that is not ours to fight. Europe needs to take the lead and we need to sit on the sidelines, we are not the world police. i tire of the view we need to lead, no we don’t need to be over there. All of our troops need to come home. It’s time for all other nations to defend themselves and we step out.

You have his word as a Biden.

“I give you my word as a Biden: I will never stoop to President Trump’s level.”
— Nov. 20, 2019

“I give you my word as a Biden: If I am elected president I will do everything in my power to protect our children from gun violence.”
— March 10, 2020

“I give you my word as a Biden: When I’m president, I will lead with science, listen to the experts and heed their advice, and always tell you the truth.”
— March 18, 2020

Don't worry, we're all safe. Biden hasn't got the stones for it even if he wanted to send in US Troops.

For once I agree with you but maybe not for the same reasons. Russia is run by a power hungry madman. I have no use for them at all. That said, we the United States have no business in going to war against Russia, we should use every other force against Russia but an all out war belongs to Europe and surrounding countries. We should not sacrifice our young men and women in a war that is not ours to fight. Europe needs to take the lead and we need to sit on the sidelines, we are not the world police. i tire of the view we need to lead, no we don’t need to be over there. All of our troops need to come home. It’s time for all other nations to defend themselves and we step out.
A whole lot of Americans made that same argument right up until Dec 7, 1941.

Hitler could have been easily stopped in 39 if the Rest of Europe had been willing to unite to do so, or if even England and France had been willing to support Poland.

Appeasement and Isolationism only lead to wider wars with far more devastating consequences in the end.

A whole lot of Americans made that same argument right up until Dec 7, 1941.

Hitler could have been easily stopped in 39 if the Rest of Europe had been willing to unite to do so, or if even England and France had been willing to support Poland.

Appeasement and Isolationism only lead to wider wars with far more devastating consequences in the end.
Which is one of the reasons that Europe united awfully quickly when Russia finally did walk across the Ukraine border.

Granted, they waited way to fucking long but they did it. There will be no WW III over Ukraine no matter if Russia has to retreat in failure or they take over the entire nation. The real question is if Europe will stay united enough to force Russia to crumble from within in the long term. The sanctions need to stay up and the nation needs to be crushed under its own isolationist repercussions.

Let them eat their oil, no one should be buying a damn drop of it.

The most dangerous time is yet to come though. IF Ukraine does beat them back, Putin may push things to far. I have no idea how to avoid that outcome.

Forum List

Back