Biden pledges: We won't fight a war against Russia in Ukraine

For once I agree with you but maybe not for the same reasons. Russia is run by a power hungry madman. I have no use for them at all. That said, we the United States have no business in going to war against Russia, we should use every other force against Russia but an all out war belongs to Europe and surrounding countries. We should not sacrifice our young men and women in a war that is not ours to fight. Europe needs to take the lead and we need to sit on the sidelines, we are not the world police. i tire of the view we need to lead, no we don’t need to be over there. All of our troops need to come home. It’s time for all other nations to defend themselves and we step out.
I agree. But before that if we gonna judge Putin let's judge US presidents and governments that went on to occupy and invade other sovereign countries. Also let's put everyone that committed a war crime on trial.

I agree. But before that if we gonna judge Putin let's judge US presidents and governments that went on to occupy and invade other sovereign countries. Also let's put everyone that committed a war crime on trial.
Let’s start with the last one to do so. Obama and his unprovoked attacks on Libya and Syria.

Are you talking the UN sanctioned wars? Not sure which wars you are talking about.

Forum List

Back