Biden predicts gas prices won't go down until 2022

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
As long as Dimocrats remain in control, oil producers know they have a narrow window of time to profit as they are looking at being phased out much sooner than expected. Obviously they are going to look for ways to keep pump prices high.

President Joe Biden said during a CNN town hall Thursday night that he doesn’t envision gas prices will go down until 2022. "I don’t see anything that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices right now," Biden told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. "My guess is you’ll start to see gas prices come down as we get by going into the winter, I mean excuse me, into next year in 2022.

As long as Dimocrats remain in control, oil producers know they have a narrow window of time to profit as they are looking at being phased out much sooner than expected. Obviously they are going to look for ways to keep pump prices high.

It will take longer than that for oil production slashed in 2020 to get spooled back up.

1634916063851.png

Let us blame one guy for what the world's capitalist are doing, yeah, makes sense..Capitalist would never marginalize the consumer..

Ah...so you LIKE high gas prices? Sorta like..fuck Americans, as long as we can use it in our politics?
How very...Republican...of you~

I don't drive much, and I live in Texas where we have among the lowest prices in the country. But I do very much enjoy watching you people suffer for the horrible, irresponsible, malicious decision you made to "elect" a dementia-ravaged liar who hates you and hates America.

I don't drive much, and I live in Texas where we have among the lowest prices in the country. But I do very much enjoy watching you people suffer for the horrible, irresponsible, malicious decision you made to "elect" a dementia-ravaged liar who hates you and hates America.

If I was 20 years younger, I would join you there in Texas. If I knew then what I know now, I would gotten the fuck out of my blue hell state years ago.
Too late now, I'm near retirement, then I'm leaving the whole damn country behind.

If I was 20 years younger, I would join you there in Texas. If I knew then what I know now, I would gotten the fuck out of my blue hell state years ago.
Too late now, I'm near retirement, then I'm leaving the whole damn country behind.

It's never too late. My wife's mom is in her 70s and she's moving here from California. She and her husband don't want to spend their remaining years poor and enslaved. Where are you planning to go in retirement?

Ah...so you LIKE high gas prices? Sorta like..fuck Americans, as long as we can use it in our politics?
How very...Republican...of you~
You have only yourself to blame. You voted for this incompetent bunch that is trashing the country. You made your bed, now you get to sleep in it.

Forum List

Back