Biden Presidency is Dangerous: Leftist Will Not Stop Rioting, and Conservatives Will Resist...With Guns

how stupid does one still have to be....supporting trump.....how many dead...145 k...and didnt he say in 2016 that 'only i can fix it'....what the fuck has he fixed?
What does Trump have to do with dead people? Antifa and BLM are the one's killing people. Biden will be too spinless and weak when they continue to riot, rape, loot, and murder. All under the guise of a false narrative of police violence against blacks.
Trump's lack of a comprehensive plan to fight Covid has led to more than twice as many deaths as the Vietnam War. That war cost a president the chance to be re-elected. The current situation should see a repeat of history.

Biden administration will be under pressure from both sides of the political spectrum and government will collapse. Biden is senile and has zero leadership ability. If he caves in to the leftist, then the right, the people living in small town America, will be forced to fight back when Biden's "Anti-Second Amendment Czar" Beto O'Rourke comes to confiscate their weapons. FBI Director Peter Sztrok will send agent that have been politically screened into rural America to suppress essential liberties. Either scenario, America is destroyed.
Trumpkins are f-omg insane looms and liars
Keep following the party of "Big Brother" and you may reap what you sow.

how stupid does one still have to be....supporting trump.....how many dead...145 k...and didnt he say in 2016 that 'only i can fix it'....what the fuck has he fixed?
What does Trump have to do with dead people? Antifa and BLM are the one's killing people. Biden will be too spinless and weak when they continue to riot, rape, loot, and murder. All under the guise of a false narrative of police violence against blacks.
Trump's lack of a comprehensive plan to fight Covid has led to more than twice as many deaths as the Vietnam War. That war cost a president the chance to be re-elected. The current situation should see a repeat of history.
Trump response to Chinese virus was appropriate. The left is putting out a false propaganda narrative to win an election. Numbers are inflated. But, being the guppy that you are, you swallow the propaganda.

Trump response to Chinese virus was appropriate. The left is putting out a false propaganda narrative to win an election. Numbers are inflated. But, being the guppy that you are, you swallow the propaganda.
You're just mad because I'm not accepting your propaganda.

Bush will meet ya’ll on the frontline just as soon as Dancing With the Stars is over.
Bush is on the front lines every single day cartoon boy. Biden Presidency is a threat to our Republic.

I’m sure you’re fighting them with all the keys on your board, tough nut. Tell me, do you get a purple heart for every grammatical error?

Biden administration will be under pressure from both sides of the political spectrum and government will collapse. Biden is senile and has zero leadership ability. If he caves in to the leftist, then the right, the people living in small town America, will be forced to fight back when Biden's "Anti-Second Amendment Czar" Beto O'Rourke comes to confiscate their weapons. FBI Director Peter Sztrok will send agent that have been politically screened into rural America to suppress essential liberties. Either scenario, America is destroyed.
Reminds me of a neighbor that bought an assault rifle after Obama was elected, because he was convinced there was going to be a race war. What a loon!
There's a race war going on now liar against whites.
Not much of a war.
Some Democrats are born stupid, some achieve stupidity, and some have stupidity thrust upon them, you win the trifecta.
So then, what's your excuse? Right, Texas!
I'm not stupid enough to be a democrat, s-stain.

No you're not. You would need a brain transplant to RISE to that level of stupidity. You're lucky you're retired and obviously senile. If you were still working as a prison guard in Texas right now, you'd be sick, on a ventilator, or dead.

The problem with your argument is no one on the left has a “plan” to combat the virus. So far they have been supporting large gatherings in BLM riots. Hardly a good idea to stop virus spread.

Reminds me of a neighbor that bought an assault rifle after Obama was elected, because he was convinced there was going to be a race war. What a loon!
Not much of a war.
Some Democrats are born stupid, some achieve stupidity, and some have stupidity thrust upon them, you win the trifecta.
Thank yous for yer flotsam..And yet you would be very amiss since I am no Democrat nor a Republican..Sorry Charlie....

Last edited:
Not much of a war.
Thank yous for yer flotsam..
Meanwhile the jetsam of leftist propaganda and policies continues to foul the waters of common sense.

Not much of a war.
Meanwhile the jetsam of leftist propaganda and policies continues to foul the waters of common sense.
Ain't life a bitch when you finally realize you elected people to be your parents for all of your life?

Not much of a war.
So then, what's your excuse? Right, Texas!
I'm not stupid enough to be a democrat, s-stain.

No you're not. You would need a brain transplant to RISE to that level of stupidity. You're lucky you're retired and obviously senile. If you were still working as a prison guard in Texas right now, you'd be sick, on a ventilator, or dead.
No President Xi...he would be alright.

Not much of a war.
Ain't life a bitch when you finally realize you elected people to be your parents for all of your life?
Democrats do advocate a "nanny state" of government control of our lives.

Not much of a war.
The Repubs have absolutely no problem doing it also and wanting you to pee in a cup for work..

Bush will meet ya’ll on the frontline just as soon as Dancing With the Stars is over.
Bush is on the front lines every single day cartoon boy. Biden Presidency is a threat to our Republic.

I’m sure you’re fighting them with all the keys on your board, tough nut. Tell me, do you get a purple heart for every grammatical error?
No, I'm right in the middle of it, fighting to stop leftist revisionist history and protect mind's from Marxist philosophy.

You should probably seek professional help for that type of delusional paranoia. Your racism? Well that’s on you
The racist domestic terrorist groups are on the left.
Blm the new kkk of the democrat party.

"You must have a problem in your mind, if you think that black lives matter is more dangerous than the police"
-- Ammon Bundy

Not much of a war.
The Repubs have absolutely no problem doing it also and wanting you to pee in a cup for work..
Employers advocate for that because you can't have impaired lazy people running bad production and ignoring workplace safety. In government you can't have drug addled employees making mistakes with the lives of the citizens they serve or driving vehicles while impaired. Why don't you slow down on the smoke lazy hophead.

Very smart man. Didn't happen because GOP took both Houses of Congress in 2010 to hold the Kenyan Marxist in check.
There was no Kenyan marxist.

The only false narratives are these: ANTIFA/BLM killing people and widespread riots and looting.

Looting starts... shooting starts.

Forum List

Back