Biden Presidency is Dangerous: Leftist Will Not Stop Rioting, and Conservatives Will Resist...With Guns

how stupid does one still have to be....supporting trump.....how many dead...145 k...and didnt he say in 2016 that 'only i can fix it'....what the fuck has he fixed?
What does Trump have to do with dead people? Antifa and BLM are the one's killing people. Biden will be too spinless and weak when they continue to riot, rape, loot, and murder. All under the guise of a false narrative of police violence against blacks.
The only false narratives are these: ANTIFA/BLM killing people and widespread riots and looting.
Lying pos, it's on the news 24/7

No, I'm right in the middle of it, fighting to stop leftist revisionist history and protect mind's from Marxist philosophy.

Oh, please. You’re in the middle of your den in the conditioned air.

Biden administration will be under pressure from both sides of the political spectrum and government will collapse. Biden is senile and has zero leadership ability. If he caves in to the leftist, then the right, the people living in small town America, will be forced to fight back when Biden's "Anti-Second Amendment Czar" Beto O'Rourke comes to confiscate their weapons. FBI Director Peter Sztrok will send agent that have been politically screened into rural America to suppress essential liberties. Either scenario, America is destroyed.
More demagoguery and lies from the reprehensible right.

how stupid does one still have to be....supporting trump.....how many dead...145 k...and didnt he say in 2016 that 'only i can fix it'....what the fuck has he fixed?
What does Trump have to do with dead people? Antifa and BLM are the one's killing people. Biden will be too spinless and weak when they continue to riot, rape, loot, and murder. All under the guise of a false narrative of police violence against blacks.
Trump's lack of a comprehensive plan to fight Covid has led to more than twice as many deaths as the Vietnam War. That war cost a president the chance to be re-elected. The current situation should see a repeat of history.
The problem with your argument is no one on the left has a “plan” to combat the virus. So far they have been supporting large gatherings in BLM riots. Hardly a good idea to stop virus spread.
They don't need a plan. It's their propaganda. I'm in California. It is nothing like the democrats are lying about. Arizona and Texas both are far from democrat propaganda.

Forum List

Back