Biden Pressured to Nam a Black Women

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Biden has already decided, or rather his handlers have decided, that he will name a Woman as his Vice-Presidential Candidate.

I guess it's time to consider what woman might pass Biden's "Sniff Test".

The Blacks want a Black Woman.

"...black voters and leaders say he needs to go further and pick a black woman. They argue that Biden’s success – and that of the Democratic Party as a whole – depends on black people turning out to vote in November. They want a tangible return for their loyalty, not just a thank you for showing up on Election Day."

“Black people want an acknowledgement of the many years of support they have given the Democratic Party,” said Niambi Carter, a Howard University political science professor. "

There is no doubt that Biden owes his nomination to Blacks. And with Don Trump poised to do better with Blacks than the first time around, Sniffin Joe might better do what they want.

The obvious play is Big Mike Obama. IF she will do it. She knows, like anyone with a brain, that Biden will not last four years. Likely he will be under Nursing Care within two years. So, she could be president after a Cabinet packed with Obama holdovers invokes the 25th Amendment.

That seems like the play. But, I can't think like a Democrat very well. I don't have a little Bolshevik in me yearning to cone out and take over....like say, that Governor in Michigan.

What to you Democrats (Budding Bolsheviks) think?

______

"They argue that Biden’s success – and that of the Democratic Party as a whole – depends on black people turning out to vote in November. They want a tangible return for their loyalty, not just a thank you for showing up on Election Day."

Pretty sure they got that already...

barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg

"They argue that Biden’s success – and that of the Democratic Party as a whole – depends on black people turning out to vote in November. They want a tangible return for their loyalty, not just a thank you for showing up on Election Day."

Pretty sure they got that already...

barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg
View attachment 332292

So you have no retort.

Noted.

And it's stupid of you to say it's "Obama Derangement Syndrome". I've probably started, at the very most, one thread about Barack Obama since I joined this forum. Furthermore, I didn't find fault in everything he did, nor did I ever consider him to be the anti-Christ or Hitler or make fun of his appearance. I've disagreed vehemently with him and thought he as a poor President, but I never disrespected the man.

You and your flathead friends, though, have damn near made careers out of doing those things with respect to Donald Trump.

So, go get a diaper change and come back when you're smarter...

Biden has already decided, or rather his handlers have decided, that he will name a Woman as his Vice-Presidential Candidate.

"...black voters and leaders say he needs to go further and pick a black woman. They argue that Biden’s success – and that of the Democratic Party as a whole – depends on black people turning out to vote in November. They want a tangible return for their loyalty, not just a thank you for showing up on Election Day."

“Black people want an acknowledgement of the many years of support they have given the Democratic Party,” said Niambi Carter, a Howard University political science professor. "

There is no doubt that Biden owes his nomination to Blacks. And with Don Trump poised to do better with Blacks than the first time around, Sniffin Joe might better do what they want.

The obvious play is Big Mike Obama. IF she will do it. She knows, like anyone with a brain, that Biden will not last four years. Likely he will be under Nursing Care within two years. So, she could be president after a Cabinet packed with Obama holdovers invokes the 25th Amendment.

That seems like the play. But, I can't think like a Democrat very well. I don't have a little Bolshevik in me yearning to cone out and take over....like say, that Governor in Michigan.

______
Don't know what they think. As an Independent, I doubt Michelle Obama will want to play, no matter how much the trump cult would like to run against Obama, even as have her on the ticket as a proxy to run against Obama. I favor Amy Klobuchar, a smart moderate with years of common sense experience.

______

~~~~~~
Joey is too big a woose and will succumb to the demands of the PMS/DSA Democrat Left... If by all odds he is elected, Joey would soon announce that he is not capable of continuing on as president and the VP would take over. The idea pf Mike Obama taking over would be a stake in the heart of America as we know it.

What none of the Dems want to really say is they will be voting for the VP not Biden.

Don't know what they think. As an Independent, I doubt Michelle Obama will want to play, no matter how much the trump cult would like to run against Obama, even as have her on the ticket as a proxy to run against Obama. I favor Amy Klobuchar, a smart moderate with years of common sense experience.

You mean Mrs. Doubtfire who screams at her staff, calls them in the middle of the night, and eats her salad with a comb? Yeah, real presidential material......if you're a Cuban communist.

______
If he chooses Stacy Abrams, he's committing electoral suicide.

You mean Mrs. Doubtfire who screams at her staff, calls them in the middle of the night, and eats her salad with a comb? Yeah, real presidential material......if you're a Cuban communist.
You Mean Like This Guy?
1588700612700.png

______
If he chooses Stacy Abrams, he's committing electoral suicide.

Certainly should be.

It will depend on how many Illegal Aliens and Dead Republicans vote Democrat this year. All signs point to it being a new record. How many will take $20 to allow their ballot to be "harvested" and filled out later by the "harvester".

You know people vote over in Iran too---but the Mullahs count the votes. Lot of Democrats are a lot like Mullahs---totalitarian-wise. They know they are right, so the rules don't apply if the rule don't suit them.

Who's going to be counting votes in swings states in rotting cities like Detroit, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia.

_______

We should have a women of color, it's about time.

That is if the choice is truly a woman. IMO, Mike would be a travesty of man or womanhood.

If you can't tell the difference between a man or a woman then why are you concerned in the first place?

I definitely know the difference, and Mike Obama is even acknowledged by his partner Barry....

I'm not really concerned with your mental issues.

Forum List

Back