Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

Which makes you wrong twice in a row, because I'm one of them.
You are lying.

Either that are just simply confused.

1669658043588.png

Trying to do something for all the people getting shot every day in the US. Other countries don't have this problem.
So..
You -don't- know what "military grade" mans...
... and you -can't- tell us why "ordinary" people should not have access to them.
As I figured.

So..
You -don't- know what "military grade" mans...
... and you -can't- tell us why "ordinary" people should not have access to them.
As I figured.
Anything above a hunting rifle and a simple handgun is unnecessary, how's that? And I'm ok with that if it saves schoolchildren from getting whacked at school. At least I'm willing to try something. How about you?

I have about 50 firearms. 29 of them are AR-15s and one of them is a M-16.

Who in the hell are you to tell me what I need? Why don't you mind your own damn business? Are you afraid of Liberty?

By the way Snowflake. The filthy ass Liberals have tried time and again to take that handgun away from citizens. That is what Heller and McDonald were all about.
Can I ask you why you have so many of the same gun? I have quite a few guitars, but they're all different.

Anything above a hunting rifle and a simple handgun is unnecessary, how's that?
Why do you think your perception of need has any bearing on how other people exercise their rughts?
And I'm ok with that if it saves schoolchildren from getting whacked at school.
Fallacious appeals to emotion seem to work on you. Sorry, they don't work on me.

Why do you think your perception of need has any bearing on how other people exercise their rughts?

Fallacious appeals to emotion seem to work on you. Sorry, they don't work on me.
So do you even have a solution that would help schoolchildren not get shot at school all the time?

Can't answer my questions eh?
I guess you're just pretending to know anything about this subject.
Good for you.
So you don't have a solution to propose. Well, I knew that already, but fuck man, if that's the attitude, then we're for sure doomed. It's become normal to let children get shot at school and do nothing.

Forum List

Back