Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

1669414769564.png

So he wants to ban rifles, shotguns, bolt action rifles revolvers, pistols that use a clip as they are all semi automatic as is any modern gun you can legally purchase.

The ignorance in your rant is staggering. The main battle rifle in the US military is a selective fire weapon that can not be purchased by civilians.

Are you stupid enough to believe that criminals will give up their semi-auto firearms. You would condemn police to using revolvers and bolt action rifles against criminals with superior fire power ?

You obviously ignorant of how fire fights happen. For the most part modern warfare is fought in an urban environment. The best you can do in that scenario is to lay down enough suppressive fire to keep the enemy from firing back.

By the way I can consistently hit a 300 yard target with an M-16 with no optics and have made shots with the same weapon as far away as 600 yards.
Superior fire power verses superior skill, I will take the skill every time. I started hunting with a .410 double barrel, it is what I always hunted with. Hell, didn't mutilate the game. Dad was a high level business executive in the grocery industry. Back in the day, hunting was a big part of networking. Back in the day Dad and I would pick up distributors at the airport, flying in on their lear jets and coming out with their high dollar hunting dogs.

It was about an hour drive to Grandpaw's farm. Then he would bring out Mike, a great Brittany Spaniel, the best hunting dog ever. And Dad was so cute, he just loved to shoot, but rarely hit a bird. But what he really enjoyed, watching those high rollers, with their high dollar guns and purebreed dogs, getting schooled by me and his Dad. Many times, they laughed at my gun, only to praise me in the end.

And great, 300 yards. But I mentioned Daniel Morgan--a pumpkin at 500 yards, that was the requirement to be a rifleman. It is also the requirement to be Appleseed qualified.

where's your link to your claim retard? dont bother dipshit......I have no time for people who want to take away my Constitutional rights.

Ill just wait for you to show up and try it. Then we can talk about it face to face.
I bet you’re happy people get shot all the time.

Superior fire power verses superior skill, I will take the skill every time. I started hunting with a .410 double barrel, it is what I always hunted with. Hell, didn't mutilate the game. Dad was a high level business executive in the grocery industry. Back in the day, hunting was a big part of networking. Back in the day Dad and I would pick up distributors at the airport, flying in on their lear jets and coming out with their high dollar hunting dogs.

It was about an hour drive to Grandpaw's farm. Then he would bring out Mike, a great Brittany Spaniel, the best hunting dog ever. And Dad was so cute, he just loved to shoot, but rarely hit a bird. But what he really enjoyed, watching those high rollers, with their high dollar guns and purebreed dogs, getting schooled by me and his Dad. Many times, they laughed at my gun, only to praise me in the end.

And great, 300 yards. But I mentioned Daniel Morgan--a pumpkin at 500 yards, that was the requirement to be a rifleman. It is also the requirement to be Appleseed qualified.
But most modern engagements do not happen at that distance, and urban warfare does not require that accuracy. Today's combat is not grand armies marching in formation sniping at each other.

So even though we've had over 600 mass shootings this year, you're ok with that.
I'm not okay with targeting a symptom, as opposed to the underlying problem. Looking at all the high-profile cases for the last few decades, the common trend across shooters is ripe of mental health or behavioral health problems. Yet, Democrats continue to focus on anti-gun legislation to continue to shift power from the hands of the citizens and make citizens more dependent on government.

It's just like treating the problem of obesity instead of the underlying causes such as diet and exercise -- the Democrat response.

Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.​

The communist moron fake commander in chief makes his first fatal mistake beginning his slide into eventual irrelevancy.

See the source image

Soon, the old fool will discover his "power" too is all just an illusion.

Tell us again how he isn’t coming after America’s guns. He wants to ban all semi-automatic weapons.

But...but...but...that cant be true,liberals on USMB tell us that liberals dont want to take our guns.

Yes, they should not ban the private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, they should ban the manufacturing of them, except for military uses. Law enforcement can use single action pistols, bolt action rifles, and double barreled shotguns. I mean all you semi-automatic nuts must be some piss poor shots. You can't participate in cowboy shooting competitions, and while I might concede the advantage of having a semi-auto shotgun while dove hunting, no one should be hunting doves to start with.

To be honest, those that yield a semi-auto have adopted the spray and pray strategy, like during the Iraq War. 250,000 rounds fired for every insurgent killed. You guys are an insult to the skill of marksmanship. Daniel Morgan is rolling in his grave.

More enemies are killed with well aimed single shots than with machine guns.

So you basically don’t give a crap about all the people getting gunned down.
So you basically don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights?

If you want to stop people from getting gun down then go tell that to the Democrats that are allowing all the goddamn Negros to shoot each other in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the gun violence in the US takes place.

The sonofabitch stole an election, destroyed energy independence, allowed millions of Illegals to flood in, decreased family income and caused massive inflation and then he calls somebody that buys a Ruger 10-22 "sick"? LOL! The idiots that voted for him are the sickos.
You are 100% correct.

Forum List

Back