Biden put a kazillion sanctions on Russia, but so far none on China How come?

Obviously China has damaging info on Joe or his son Hunter. Demented Joe sold his influence to the Chinese and Hunter may have sold his deviant soul.

Xi Jinping may have Joe by the balls.

Xiden, addles as he is, does understand on which side his bread is buttered.

It didn’t get enough time to impact because the chicoms attacked with a bio weapon.
So Trump did not do what you claim then.

I could care less what reason you want to attach to it, post hoc rationalization is useless. The reality is that he did not and I see no indication whatsoever that the American people can handle the impacts of actual economic infighting. Just look at the wailing and gnashing of teeth right this minute with fuel prices. True economic strife between the 2 largest economies on the planet can and will likely be FAR worse. The US population will throw out any politician that goes down that road.

So Trump did not do what you claim then.

I could care less what reason you want to attach to it, post hoc rationalization is useless. The reality is that he did not and I see no indication whatsoever that the American people can handle the impacts of actual economic infighting. Just look at the wailing and gnashing of teeth right this minute with fuel prices. True economic strife between the 2 largest economies on the planet can and will likely be FAR worse. The US population will throw out any politician that goes down that road.
The chicoms attacked us with a bio weapon because of the threat posed by trump policy.
Are you oblivious?

The chicoms attacked us with a bio weapon because of the threat posed by trump policy.
Are you oblivious?

When your comments have been shown to be bullshit just meander on to something that is not even remotely related to anything stated.

Is that the best you can do? Of course it is.

How much has this administration told us we need to suffer some for the war in ukraine.
Most americans would love to stick it to China rather than Russia
but so far that blinken guy sounds like a little fairy

How much has this administration told us we need to suffer some for the war in ukraine.
Most americans would love to stick it to China rather than Russia
but so far that blinken guy sounds like a little fairy

China owns the Bidens

Forum List

Back