Biden Received MILLIONS From FTX Ponzi Scheme; WH Won't Say If Joe Will Give The Money Back

The fried narcissist

"An October MarketWatch analysis of disclosures made to the Federal Election Commission found that Bankman-Fried gave $38 million to Democratic groups in the most recent election cycle, along with about $200,000 to GOP groups."

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Not even close. Democrats are the farthest thing from “free” thinkers on this planet. They all speak the same language and use the same terms. Ask you average Democrat why Trump was bad for America and they couldn’t name more than 1 policy.

I agree that Dems are the farthest thing from “free” thinkers on this planet. The only thing that compares to them are Republicans.

Anyone that is a partisan is the opposite of a free thinker

I agree that Dems are the farthest thing from “free” thinkers on this planet. The only thing that compares to them are Republicans.

Anyone that is a partisan is the opposite of a free thinker

I vote Republican because I agree with many more of their policies than those of Democrats. IMO, Democratic policies are wrong 90%+ of the time. True Republican‘s policies about 25%+ of the time.

If someone brings him a widow of a man that suicides over losing money to this scam, and she agrees to go on TV with him, and she is cute, Joe will make a show of giving back ten or fifteen thousand.

Doubtful
He is likely to sniff her hair.

They arrested Sam Bankman-Fried to protect themselves so he wouldn’t be grilled by Congress. Very telling. Bankman-Fried is going to end up being the fall guy for massive corruption. He knows too much, so will likely die in an unfortunate “accident” or a ”suicide” before all is said and done. Honestly, I don’t think it would matter who he outed during testimony. The Democratic sheep in this country don’t care if their leaders are corrupt. Brainwashing at its finest.
Unhinged conspiracy nonsense from internet weirdos.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Maybe it’s me but I don’t really have much sympathy for “investors” that most money to FTX.

They sent money to a company incorporated in the Bahamas to avoid oversight headed by a weirdo for a thing they don’t understand.

There were so many red flags that I kind of just lose sympathy for victims of fraud then.

FTX wasn’t cold calling retirees trying to get theIr SS checks. This was crypto bros who think they’re smarter than everyone else.

Unhinged conspiracy nonsense from internet weirdos.
Right, the 30 year old that looks like he just rolled out of bed was just able to convince people to give him 30 plus billion dollars to invest. Yeah, ok, you believe that.

He agreed to testify in front of congress. While his defense attorneys certainly wouldn't like that, potential prosecuting attorneys would be thrilled. He was arrested before he was able to testify. That was no accident.

Last edited:
Ask
Right, the 30 year old that looks like he just rolled out of bed was just able to convince people to give him 30 plus billion dollars to invest. Yeah, ok, you believe that.

He agreed to testify in front of congress. While his defense attorneys certainly wouldn't like that, potential prosecuting attorneys would be thrilled. He was arrested before he was able to testify. That was no accident.
Crypto bros are morons. The fact that they sunk their money into FTX isn’t surprising.

Last week’s conspiracy was that the political DoJ wasn’t going to investigate him. We don’t talk about last weeks conspiracy because you don’t want to have to admit that you have a history of being wrong.

Forum List

Back