Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Did not have a choice. The convicted spy and former marine was not on the table. Russia wants a spy for a spy.

Know your facts.
Thanks to you, now having a much greater grasp of the facts, I could finally cast my vote, "fair trade." Ironically by the current world's biggest arms pimp.

Yes, you are a useful idiot. The Marxists have you cheerleading a war that is destroying the economies of the West, and making America much weaker as our stockpiles of missiles and ammo are being wasted in Ukraine. What you are really cheering for is the downfall of the US as a superpower, so that it can be supplanted by the CCP.

I think trading THE MERCHANT OF DEATH for an America-Hating Lesbian is a really fair trade.

Bravo.

This is almost as bad a deal as trading a treasonous faggot for 5 ISIS Generals.
And yet - AGAIN - Biden abandons Marine veteran Paul Whelan who has been in Russian Prison for 16 months,
So instead, he goes for the lime light basketball player over an American soldier.

Did not have a choice. The convicted spy and former marine was not on the table. Russia wants a spy for a spy.

Know your facts.
The marine for the terrorist was much more palatable. Joe went for the Broadway stage as Progs like to do. "Biden...the Musical"!

He wasn’t given a choice
He took what he could get, not what he wanted
Yep, when you're dealing from a position of weakness...you have to settle for what you can get.

Maybe he should hire Trump to work out his deals for him.
Trump negotiated important peace deals between Arab countries and Israel and all he gets is investigated for wiping his ass wrong.
Biden trades a a merchant of death for a person that we don't need in this country.
Democrats just think about the political aspects of everything instead of the practical aspects.
This is why they have to steal elections and censor the news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back