Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!
I can imagine Biden won't be very happy when he finds out this happened. I wonder if anybody will think to tell him.

Paul Whelan slams trump​

Paul Whelan’s brother slams Trump​

HEY JIM:

If you're too fucking stupid or dishonest to either tell the difference between Whelan or his brother, and too dishonest to correct it (and no mod apparently concerned about bait threads), then there is no point in reading your thread because obviously no good can come from something that starts out a lie.

Obviously, the only POINT here is to try to direct blame at Trump for something likely not even true to deflect from and try to help cover for the latest, gutless, shameful, incompetent act of Joe Biden, the most harmful, vindictive, anti-American, hating president of my lifetime.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

Trump cares about Trump, he is a sociopath, that's all he has ever been capable of.

David Whelan said in a post on Twitter that Trump seems to have mentioned his brother’s wrongful detention more in the past 24 hours than he did during the two years of his presidency during which Whelan was imprisoned.

“I don’t suggest he cares now any more than he did then (zero),” he said.

Suuuuuure. It's not like the Lord of War ever helped kill tens of thousands.....

Oh....wait.

Why do you fuckers love pootin so much that you let his beast go?

Just how fucked in the head are you?

So you want more dead Americans? You do know he has American blood on his hands?

These assholes don't give a fuck about American lives. They only care about how much they love pootin.

That is just not something could do. But he can play golf tomorrow.
‘The brother of former Marine Paul Whelan, who has been imprisoned in Russia for nearly four years, slammed former President Trump on Friday after Trump criticized the Biden administration for the deal it struck to free WNBA star Brittney Griner but not Whelan.

David Whelan said in a post on Twitter that Trump seems to have mentioned his brother’s wrongful detention more in the past 24 hours than he did during the two years of his presidency during which Whelan was imprisoned.

“I don’t suggest he cares now any more than he did then (zero),” he said.’ ibid

And Trump continues to demonstrate he’s a liar and scumbag.

‘The brother of former Marine Paul Whelan, who has been imprisoned in Russia for nearly four years, slammed former President Trump on Friday after Trump criticized the Biden administration for the deal it struck to free WNBA star Brittney Griner but not Whelan.

And you continue to demonstrate that you are pootins bitch.

Biden could've got both out, but you pussies hate real Americans. So fuck off.

Bottom bitch.

Well of course. How do you think Clayton's ass got so big?

It is amusing how these morons are trying to deflect away the fact that THEIR guy traded a dangerous war criminal for a fucking worthless basketball player.

And then try and make Trump out as some bad guy because he wasn't willing to let a violent beast out of prison.

These people are FUCKED IN THE HEAD!

Forum List

Back