Biden revelers BEHEAD and ‘murder’ Trump effigies to support … UNITY?

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
so much for unity,,,
just imagine if trump ends up winning???

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

It’s only going to get worse, not better, with the press calling it for Biden.

so much for unity,,,

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

Nobody cares if conservatives exist. The fact that you have been such ass holes for four years has a lot to do with it though.

so much for unity,,,

Nobody cares if conservatives exist. The fact that you have been such ass holes for four years has a lot to do with it though.
sweetie youre projecting again,,,

its you sick fucks that have been assholes and continue to this day,,,

now go find your little rubber friend and fuck off,,,

so much for unity,,,

they say the same about you guys.....not much of a difference you are both assholes....

so much for unity,,,

Just imagine..if Obama ended up winning...wait...stop...

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
but the election isnt over and the democrat party is showing they are the fascist not trump,,,

A few more I's need to be dotted and Ts need to be crossed, but yes. The election is over. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.
of course they do,,, just hope for your sake its for trump so we can watch you loose whats left of your mind,,,

so much for unity,,,

they say the same about you guys.....not much of a difference you are both assholes....

They say a lot of goofy shit, and it's usually just made up.

so much for unity,,,

I dont recall them calling for unity in the front yard and burning effigies in the back like you democrat fucks are doing,,,

so much for unity,,,

There are always people who will act like scum waffles. Remember the Obama in a noose imagery? Ya...I do.

so much for unity,,,

There are always people who will act like scum waffles. Remember the Obama in a noose imagery? Ya...I do.
in this case the dems are supposedly calling for unity,,,

your nothing but hypocrites,,,

Yeah, it's stupid, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. In London, they burn Guy Fawkes' effigy every year, have for four hundred years.

I'd rather see them act like adolescents than be strolling around with AR's.

No, it doesn't mean they're fascists anymore than the other 2,764 things they've done that you call fascist.

so much for unity,,,

I dont recall them calling for unity in the front yard and burning effigies in the back like you democrat fucks are doing,,,

Do you remember the caricatures of Obama on the front lawn of the white house growing watermelons? Do you remember the republican meeting where they decided to oppose everything obama wanted, even if it hurt the country to do so? Those are fine examples of trying to work together, aren't they?

so much for unity,,,

Joe is not want he says he is. Do you realize that Joe came to D.C. in Jan. 1973. We had virtually no debt back then. He has been there for it all! He is the master of Debt! We have had debts in history and paid it down. Joseph Biden is the Ayatollah of Debtapalooza! There are people with forked tongues. He is a Snake headed hydra full of forked tongues. You better believe Joe and Hunter have wet their beaks.

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
but the election isnt over and the democrat party is showing they are the fascist not trump,,,

A few more I's need to be dotted and Ts need to be crossed, but yes. The election is over. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.
of course they do,,, just hope for your sake its for trump so we can watch you loose whats left of your mind,,,

Care to make a bet on the outcome?

so much for unity,,,

From 2010.
Now pay attention to the news sources and try to analyze. Obama, MSM, Trump story, right wing alternative source. Get it?

so much for unity,,,

Joe is not want he says he is. Do you realize that Joe came to D.C. in Jan. 1973. We had virtually no debt back then. He has been there for it all! He is the master of Debt! We have had debts in history and paid it down. Joseph Biden is the Ayatollah of Debtapalooza! There are people with forked tongues. He is a Snake headed hydra full of forked tongues. You better believe Joe and Hunter have wet their beaks.

You're an idiot.

so much for unity,,,

in this case the dems are supposedly calling for unity,,,

your nothing but hypocrites,,,
Not those Dems. You better watch out. They'll be crawling in your window and eating your baby.

Forum List

Back