Biden revelers BEHEAD and ‘murder’ Trump effigies to support … UNITY?

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
I am shocked to see you post that. Honestly.

Lol....why is that?
You seemed like someone who reveled in the misery of Trump and those who voted for him.

People are certainly within their right to have a different opinion than I do. I certainly wasn't upset when Hillary lost.

I wish Trump has been more of an adult but that was addressed this week.
His whole mantra is to be a wrecking ball. Got him 71mil votes. He is who he is.

And I don't care much for who he is.
That is why he lost. Many like you out there. He is Caesar but Caesar doesn’t play well to many, especially women.

If he had even a modicum of decency he would have won again.
He is a wrecking ball. Decency is subjective. If not for COVID he wins.

He wrecked nothing other than his re-election.
He wrecked the GOP and Democratic parties. The media. Foreign relations. He wrecked just about everything and some would say for the better.

Come February it will be like he never existed.

so much for unity,,,
just imagine if trump ends up winning???

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

It’s only going to get worse, not better, with the press calling it for Biden.

Just imagine..if Obama ended up winning...wait...stop...
I remember a rodeo cowboy that wore an Obama mask. He was ban from the rodeo for life, even though he wore a Clinton and Bush mask. Butthurt liberals are the worst haters.

Not those Dems. You better watch out. They'll be crawling in your window and eating your baby.
They better chose the location of their meals carefully

I have a 12ga obama voter adjustment tool for liberal cannibals crawling in my windows

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
I am shocked to see you post that. Honestly.

Lol....why is that?
You seemed like someone who reveled in the misery of Trump and those who voted for him.

People are certainly within their right to have a different opinion than I do. I certainly wasn't upset when Hillary lost.

I wish Trump has been more of an adult but that was addressed this week.
His whole mantra is to be a wrecking ball. Got him 71mil votes. He is who he is.

And I don't care much for who he is.
That is why he lost. Many like you out there. He is Caesar but Caesar doesn’t play well to many, especially women.

If he had even a modicum of decency he would have won again.
He is a wrecking ball. Decency is subjective. If not for COVID he wins.

He wrecked nothing other than his re-election.
He wrecked the GOP and Democratic parties. The media. Foreign relations. He wrecked just about everything and some would say for the better.

Come February it will be like he never existed.
Indeed. But 71mil voted for him so you may be mistaken.

so much for unity,,,

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

Remember the statist left mentality is fueled on emotion. Small wonder they believe in revolution for the sake of revolution.

so much for unity,,,

Remember the statist left mentality is fueled on emotion. Small wonder they believe in revolution for the sake of revolution.
And they sho nuf dont like Orange Man Bad cuz he tweets mean stuff about libs

Last edited:
so much for unity,,,

Disregard the pseudo leftist pundits haunting this thread. The democrats, the globalists and turncoat republicans are using mobs of assorted confused kids to terrorize normal Americans into agreeing their elected President should concede. The dictatorships of Third World cesspools have been using the same tactic since time began. Next they will be threatening door to door attacks on suburban middle class dwellers if Trump does not concede the election. Whatever else you do people, don't be a fucking hostage to be used against our POTUS.

The election is most certainly over
No. We have to wait for the Electoral College, and even then, if the incoming president is indicted for something, then things can be adjusted. There is no way we can have a president with an indictment looming over his head like Trump endured and Netanhyha in Israel. Oh yeah, Trump wasn't indicted - he was impeached, not convicted.
You're not worried about Biden's ability to handle that kind of pressure, because he is not really going to be the one doing the executive decision making and review of the security briefings every morning, anyway - right???
:auiqs.jpg: Payback is a bitch and Trump is going to make it happen - you think there is anyone who would give their life to save Joe Biden??? Did they say that they want to defund the police - does that include the Secret Service?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PELOSI controls impeachments of the president---do you really think she is going after one of her own?
There are a couple of scenarios. She might allow an impeachment of her Party ally if things are overwhelming - if only to protect herself from accusations and prosecution unrelated to Biden's corruption scheme. She probably did not get a cut in on the Biden action. So she has nothing to lose. Her corruptions are miniscule compared to Biden's.

There are Democrats who did not win reelection, and maybe there is a way to proceed upon a super-majority in the House, or something - there will be hearings, the Republicans said a couple of weeks, or so, ago.

There may be Democrats that are pushed to see the light of truth in the new congress.
:cuckoo:

so much for unity,,,

That is up to you. We all have convictions it's just some don't stand by them.

The election is most certainly over
No. We have to wait for the Electoral College, and even then, if the incoming president is indicted for something, then things can be adjusted. There is no way we can have a president with an indictment looming over his head like Trump endured and Netanhyha in Israel. Oh yeah, Trump wasn't indicted - he was impeached, not convicted.
You're not worried about Biden's ability to handle that kind of pressure, because he is not really going to be the one doing the executive decision making and review of the security briefings every morning, anyway - right???
:auiqs.jpg: Payback is a bitch and Trump is going to make it happen - you think there is anyone who would give their life to save Joe Biden??? Did they say that they want to defund the police - does that include the Secret Service?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PELOSI controls impeachments of the president---do you really think she is going after one of her own?
There are a couple of scenarios. She might allow an impeachment of her Party ally if things are overwhelming - if only to protect herself from accusations and prosecution unrelated to Biden's corruption scheme. She probably did not get a cut in on the Biden action. So she has nothing to lose. Her corruptions are miniscule compared to Biden's.

There are Democrats who did not win reelection, and maybe there is a way to proceed upon a super-majority in the House, or something - there will be hearings, the Republicans said a couple of weeks, or so, ago.

There may be Democrats that are pushed to see the light of truth in the new congress.
:cuckoo:
I guess we are just lucky people as you don't wipe.

so much for unity,,,

Just imagine..if Obama ended up winning...wait...stop...
I dont recall them calling for unity in the front yard and burning effigies in the back like you democrat fucks are doing,,,

Do you remember the caricatures of Obama on the front lawn of the white house growing watermelons? Do you remember the republican meeting where they decided to oppose everything obama wanted, even if it hurt the country to do so? Those are fine examples of trying to work together, aren't they?

No, never saw the comics. Do you have them? Post them up for viewing. Love comics.

Biden gaga strip lr.jpg

so much for unity,,,

Disregard the pseudo leftist pundits haunting this thread. The democrats, the globalists and turncoat republicans are using mobs of assorted confused kids to terrorize normal Americans into agreeing their elected President should concede. The dictatorships of Third World cesspools have been using the same tactic since time began. Next they will be threatening door to door attacks on suburban middle class dwellers if Trump does not concede the election. Whatever else you do people, don't be a fucking hostage to be used against our POTUS.

Don't be so silly. Nobody forced anybody to vote the way we did. The country is tired of Trump's childish crap, and we voted him out. It's that simple. Get over it you big baby.

so much for unity,,,

Don't be so silly. Nobody forced anybody to vote the way we did. The country is tired of Trump's childish crap, and we voted him out. It's that simple. Get over it you big baby.

‘I loved John McCain’: Inside Arizona’s GOP movement to defeat Donald Trump

He lost Arizona (and a seat for the GOP) all because he felt the need to be a jerk towards McCain.

so much for unity,,,

Biden and the rest of them doesn't want unity. They are pretending to want it but actually they want war.
They most likely kill this person and made it seem as if it was Pres. Trump supporters.
They are encouraging Pres. Trump supporters to rebel so that they can use these high tech weapons on them. That is why they are showing propaganda movies like a movie about John Brown trying to start a revolution.
The Deep state wants to demonstrate on us as guinea pigs to show other world leaders how these equipment works so that they can sell these Hi-tech weapons to other country that wants to control their people to prevent an uprising. That is why they are manufacturing this uprising. They are purposely egging the public on by telling beforehand what they are going to do and get away with it. Provoking the public to respond back violently. But if they don't. They will create false flags to set up Pres. Trump's supporters because they don't want his supporters to vote anymore. That is going to be their accuse for using these weapons on them.
But they will try to put the blame on Russia as the culprit who is creating these Hi-tech weapons to sell them to other countries. .

so much for unity,,,

In other news....

Trump's "ACTUAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER/ADVISOR" called for Dr. Fauci and the head of the FBI to be beheaded and not a single one of you dic sucking trump sycophants said a word -- so FFUUCCCKKKK!!! - what you talking about now...

Forum List

Back