Biden revelers BEHEAD and ‘murder’ Trump effigies to support … UNITY?

The election is most certainly over
No. We have to wait for the Electoral College, and even then, if the incoming president is indicted for something, then things can be adjusted. There is no way we can have a president with an indictment looming over his head like Trump endured and Netanhyha in Israel. Oh yeah, Trump wasn't indicted - he was impeached, not convicted.
You're not worried about Biden's ability to handle that kind of pressure, because he is not really going to be the one doing the executive decision making and review of the security briefings every morning, anyway - right???
:auiqs.jpg: Payback is a bitch and Trump is going to make it happen - you think there is anyone who would give their life to save Joe Biden??? Did they say that they want to defund the police - does that include the Secret Service?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PELOSI controls impeachments of the president---do you really think she is going after one of her own?
There are a couple of scenarios. She might allow an impeachment of her Party ally if things are overwhelming - if only to protect herself from accusations and prosecution unrelated to Biden's corruption scheme. She probably did not get a cut in on the Biden action. So she has nothing to lose. Her corruptions are miniscule compared to Biden's.

There are Democrats who did not win reelection, and maybe there is a way to proceed upon a super-majority in the House, or something - there will be hearings, the Republicans said a couple of weeks, or so, ago.

There may be Democrats that are pushed to see the light of truth in the new congress.

Last edited:
You really believe that conspiracy theory, don't you?
What is the explanation for the threat that Biden made on the video capture that has him retelling the story about how he, with the help of using President Obama's notoriety, was able to have a prosecutor removed from investigating a corrupt corporation and Biden's son - it's on YouTube, check it out - two minutes.
Why did he say that - locker room talk, just wanted to impress the fancy FBI agents???
:laughing0301: What the fuck are you thinking went on here?

As you have been told multiple times, he was following instructions from the president. Most had agreed that the corrupt prosecutor who was fired was a hinderance to the US as well as other countries, and Obama sent Biden there to deliver the ultimatum. Do you really think biden would make such a demand on his own Without the president having foreknowledge of it? Are you really that stupid?

What is the explanation for the threat that Biden made on the video capture that has him retelling the story about how he, with the help of using President Obama's notoriety, was able to have a prosecutor removed from investigating a corrupt corporation and Biden's son - it's on YouTube, check it out - two minutes.
Why did he say that - locker room talk, just wanted to impress the fancy FBI agents???

As you have been told multiple times, he was following instructions from the president. Most had agreed that the corrupt prosecutor who was fired was a hinderance to the US as well as other countries, and Obama sent Biden there to deliver the ultimatum. Do you really think biden would make such a demand on his own Without the president having foreknowledge of it? Are you really that stupid?

so what youre saying is obama was in on it,,,

that makes sense since obama was concerned about hunter actions ,,,

Now you're saying Obama was corrupt enough to use our aid to get a job for the vice president's son. Trump is the only president who has ever been that corrupt, and he wouldn't have done it unless he got a big cut from it. You're goofier than I thought.

Now you're saying Obama was corrupt enough to use our aid to get a job for the vice president's son. Trump is the only president who has ever been that corrupt, and he wouldn't have done it unless he got a big cut from it. You're goofier than I thought.

he already had the job you stupid kunt,,,

as far as taking a cut,,, well obama suddenly got very rich after leaving office,,,

Can't Obama make money doing the speech circuit, or has the thrill of paying former government speakers to come talk to liberal corporations been lost since Hillary and Bill dried it all up?

How about a book - can't he make millions of dollars with his memoirs of the greatest presidency in the history of the United States??? No??? No book - what happened???

How about a multi-media company that has Our Forever First Lady doing a weekly podcast to keep us up to date as to what is happening in reality - something like that should make a lot of money???
:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Corrupt how? Give me an example of Trump's corruption.

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
I am shocked to see you post that. Honestly.

Lol....why is that?
You seemed like someone who reveled in the misery of Trump and those who voted for him.

People are certainly within their right to have a different opinion than I do. I certainly wasn't upset when Hillary lost.

I wish Trump has been more of an adult but that was addressed this week.

Lol....why is that?
You seemed like someone who reveled in the misery of Trump and those who voted for him.

People are certainly within their right to have a different opinion than I do. I certainly wasn't upset when Hillary lost.

His whole mantra is to be a wrecking ball. Got him 71mil votes. He is who he is.

Lol....why is that?

His whole mantra is to be a wrecking ball. Got him 71mil votes. He is who he is.

And I don't care much for who he is.

Lol....why is that?

That is why he lost. Many like you out there. He is Caesar but Caesar doesn’t play well to many, especially women.

Lol....why is that?

That is why he lost. Many like you out there. He is Caesar but Caesar doesn’t play well to many, especially women.

If he had even a modicum of decency he would have won again.

Lol....why is that?

He is a wrecking ball. Decency is subjective. If not for COVID he wins.

Lol....why is that?

He wrecked nothing other than his re-election.

Lol....why is that?

He wrecked nothing other than his re-election.
He wrecked the GOP and Democratic parties. The media. Foreign relations. He wrecked just about everything and some would say for the better.

Let biden voters be biden voters

its all they know how to be

but this election aint over till trump says its over

Forum List

Back