Biden revelers BEHEAD and ‘murder’ Trump effigies to support … UNITY?

At this point with the election over this is most certainly...........overkill.
but the election isnt over and the democrat party is showing they are the fascist not trump,,,

A few more I's need to be dotted and Ts need to be crossed, but yes. The election is over. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.
of course they do,,, just hope for your sake its for trump so we can watch you loose whats left of your mind,,,

Care to make a bet on the outcome?
why?? I didnt want either to win,,,

youre both two faced fucks trying to control my private life,,,

but the election isnt over and the democrat party is showing they are the fascist not trump,,,

A few more I's need to be dotted and Ts need to be crossed, but yes. The election is over. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.
of course they do,,, just hope for your sake its for trump so we can watch you loose whats left of your mind,,,

Care to make a bet on the outcome?
I will say I did like trumps peace deals and withdraw from the endless wars,,, I guess thats over and we will be at war for another decade,,,

so much for unity,,,
just imagine if trump ends up winning???

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

It’s only going to get worse, not better, with the press calling it for Biden.

There are always people who will act like scum waffles. Remember the Obama in a noose imagery? Ya...I do.
in this case the dems are supposedly calling for unity,,,

your nothing but hypocrites,,,
Not those Dems. You better watch out. They'll be crawling in your window and eating your baby.

so much for unity,,,

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

Nobody cares if conservatives exist. The fact that you have been such ass holes for four years has a lot to do with it though.

Because about half of the largest voter turnout in history did not vote against Biden ?

so much for unity,,,

Nobody cares if conservatives exist. The fact that you have been such ass holes for four years has a lot to do with it though.
roflmbo
How many liberals grow food for the country.

so much for unity,,,

Just imagine..if Obama ended up winning...wait...stop...
I dont recall them calling for unity in the front yard and burning effigies in the back like you democrat fucks are doing,,,

Do you remember the caricatures of Obama on the front lawn of the white house growing watermelons? Do you remember the republican meeting where they decided to oppose everything obama wanted, even if it hurt the country to do so? Those are fine examples of trying to work together, aren't they?
No and no.

Nothing they opposed from Obama hurt the country

Obama was no fucking savior

so much for unity,,,

roflmbo
democrats are takers not providers,,,

so much for unity,,,

roflmbo

I'm not sure what difference that might make.

so much for unity,,,

Joe is not want he says he is. Do you realize that Joe came to D.C. in Jan. 1973. We had virtually no debt back then. He has been there for it all! He is the master of Debt! We have had debts in history and paid it down. Joseph Biden is the Ayatollah of Debtapalooza! There are people with forked tongues. He is a Snake headed hydra full of forked tongues. You better believe Joe and Hunter have wet their beaks.

You're an idiot.
The fact is true about the DEBT. We went off the last link of the gold standard in 1971. All nations dealt with us from Bretton Woods agreement as the World Reserve Currency. That is they traded products and even swapped currencies. But ours was and is to a degree today the middleman. We did quite well. It hinged on one thing though. We had to keep our budget in check and proper. LBJ ruined that. Nixon was forced off it in 1971 because De Gaulle of France wanted not dollars that we were holding for France, but Gold in the amount. De Gaulle had that right from Bretton Woods. We didn't have the gold. So we went to a basket of currencies and the world financiers loved it. The last string to gold from the 1913 Federal Reserve Act on was gone. Now we are totally Fiat a go go. Soon after the Middle East wanted increases in oil. we screwed up And there were two oil shortages do to the Middle east nation with holding oil till the got their price. So OPEC was born and we forged an alliance with Saudi Arabia. Using oil as a replacement for a gold backed currency that did not exist anymore. And the way was open for the United States to print its way into oblivion. The world opened up in our nation. Feminism, quotas, the pill, massive social programs expanded and new ones started. The population was aging and taxes increased more and more. Cities, states and local areas increased taxes massively. The Federal taxes combined were putting working class people into poverty or near poverty. There was no inflation hedge in the tax tables. A massive tax cut was given by Reagan but the promised cuts from the Progs never materialized and we kept spending and the deficits kept rising. I can go on...but Joseph Biden was there for it all. ...www the balance.com

Better hope the election ballots are legal.
After the i's and t's (electoral college), . . .there is payback to endure, and it is going to happen.
There is just too much incriminating evidence that has already been made public for the House Republicans to not do better than what the House Democrats tried to do to Trump to satisfy you scum of earth heathens. They're not just going to demand impeachment before the inauguration, they better proceed with the evidence that is already available. It is just absurd to not recognize the evidence of wrong doing - he threatened to stop funding to a foreign country if they did not stop an investigation into his son's business dealings. There is something wrong about that! It is not that difficult to understand!

so much for unity,,,

I have seen assholes on both sides for the last four years, none of this is new. Democrats and Republicans have been and will continue to be assholes to each other. I wished that Democrats or Republicans didn’t exist. You people are all nuts.

After the i's and t's (electoral college), . . .there is payback to endure, and it is going to happen.
There is just too much incriminating evidence that has already been made public for the House Republicans to not do better than what the House Democrats tried to do to Trump to satisfy you scum of earth heathens. They're not just going to demand impeachment before the inauguration, they better proceed with the evidence that is already available. It is just absurd to not recognize the evidence of wrong doing - he threatened to stop funding to a foreign country if they did not stop an investigation into his son's business dealings. There is something wrong about that! It is not that difficult to understand!

You really believe that conspiracy theory, don't you?

so far its a conspiracy fact,,,

so much for unity,,,

You guys have been rioting, destroying billions in property damage, assaulting hundreds of right wingers, and even murdering people. What in the fuck are you talking about? We are "Assholes"!? Have you lost your god damn mind?

What will they do when the fraud is exposed?

Likely scenario, the election is proved a fraud and the electors vote according to the true results.

so much for unity,,,

There are always people who will act like scum waffles. Remember the Obama in a noose imagery? Ya...I do.
Yep, i remember when.....

so much for unity,,,

The communists have been trying to hide their hate and their plans to punish those who opposed them---they don't want us to unite behind Trump and push the election fraud thing---once and IF (I try to hold on to hope no matter how unlikely) then they are serious about punishing us for daring to stand up them.

What is the explanation for the threat that Biden made on the video capture that has him retelling the story about how he, with the help of using President Obama's notoriety, was able to have a prosecutor removed from investigating a corrupt corporation and Biden's son - it's on YouTube, check it out - two minutes.
Why did he say that - locker room talk, just wanted to impress the fancy FBI agents???
:laughing0301: What the fuck are you thinking went on here?

PELOSI controls impeachments of the president---do you really think she is going after one of her own?

Forum List

Back