Biden revelers BEHEAD and ‘murder’ Trump effigies to support … UNITY?

so much for unity,,,
just imagine if trump ends up winning???

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

It’s only going to get worse, not better, with the press calling it for Biden.

Disregard the pseudo leftist pundits haunting this thread. The democrats, the globalists and turncoat republicans are using mobs of assorted confused kids to terrorize normal Americans into agreeing their elected President should concede. The dictatorships of Third World cesspools have been using the same tactic since time began. Next they will be threatening door to door attacks on suburban middle class dwellers if Trump does not concede the election. Whatever else you do people, don't be a fucking hostage to be used against our POTUS.

Don't be so silly. Nobody forced anybody to vote the way we did. The country is tired of Trump's childish crap, and we voted him out. It's that simple. Get over it you big baby.
You are using the way Trump is as an excuse. The truth is many of the voters are babies.

so much for unity,,,

Joe Biden’s supposed call for “lowering the temperature” and “unity” really hasn’t been selling. And I don’t mean with Republicans, I mean Democrats. In fact, the only people buying it, or pretending to, are the fawning media, especially CNN where they basically hailed Biden’s short victory speech blather as the greatest collection of words ever put to lips in the history of the universe and beyond.

For everyone else? The trite nothings whispered late at night by a less than ideal teleprompter reader fell on deaf ears.

They don’t want unity. They want what they’ve wanted for four years: revenge for Trump winning in the first place, retribution against conservatives for existing.

In other news....

Trump's "ACTUAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER/ADVISOR" called for Dr. Fauci and the head of the FBI to be beheaded and not a single one of you dic sucking trump sycophants said a word -- so FFUUCCCKKKK!!! - what you talking about now...

If I'm reading you right youre saying both of you are sick fuckers that have no intention of civility???

glad I'm not either one of you sick fucks,,,

so much for unity,,,

Disregard the pseudo leftist pundits haunting this thread. The democrats, the globalists and turncoat republicans are using mobs of assorted confused kids to terrorize normal Americans into agreeing their elected President should concede. The dictatorships of Third World cesspools have been using the same tactic since time began. Next they will be threatening door to door attacks on suburban middle class dwellers if Trump does not concede the election. Whatever else you do people, don't be a fucking hostage to be used against our POTUS.

Don't be so silly. Nobody forced anybody to vote the way we did. The country is tired of Trump's childish crap, and we voted him out. It's that simple. Get over it you big baby.
You are using the way Trump is as an excuse. The truth is many of the voters are babies.

The way Trump behaved isn't an excuse. it's a valid reason.

Forum List

Back