Biden running in 2024

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???
doesn't matter who runs - Biden and jackasses are ruining the country

''''serious bad news'' = HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
did you think that up yourself??
HAHAHHHAHAHAH

Pinochijoe won't last a year, and he is too far gone for cryogenics to bring him back later.

1616705380466.png

How many times will he be falling vice running?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1616705359112.png
    1616705359112.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 19

LOL! Red Joe will be dead before 2022.

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo

Nice try

Name your candidate
I will be voting for Senator or Governor Anyonewithabrain

LOL

You can’t even name a legitimate candidate
Biden will cruise to victory ....AGAIN
Diaperman will be dead or staring out a window in Assisted Living. Any Republican would beat him but he won't be running for reelection so it matters not. Wow you libbers are kooks.

Let’s see what happens when we get closer to 2024.
President Biden is still in his honeymoon period and a lot can happen between now and then.

That said, I hope he succeeds for the good of the country.

Let’s see what happens when we get closer to 2024.
President Biden is still in his honeymoon period and a lot can happen between now and then.

That said, I hope he succeeds for the good of the country.
If he succeeds in his demented actions there will be no good for the country

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo

Nice try

Name your candidate
I will be voting for Senator or Governor Anyonewithabrain

LOL

You can’t even name a legitimate candidate
Biden will cruise to victory ....AGAIN
Diaperman will be dead or staring out a window in Assisted Living. Any Republican would beat him but he won't be running for reelection so it matters not. Wow you libbers are kooks.

You know you already played the “Dementia Biden“ Card in 2020 and were soundly defeated.

Planning to double down on a losing hand again?

Bullshit.
Biden will be removed before the midterms in an effort to avoid the traditional losses.

Forum List

Back