Biden running in 2024

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Mitt Romney and Susan Collins come to mind...

Susan Collins is an old bag with little interest in the Presidency.

However, Romney would love to run again but he wouldn't be able to beat Biden. But Mitt would have a good chance of meeting his goal of a 2nd Place finish with Jeff Flake as his running mate. A Romney-Flake ticket would do astoundingly well in Utah IMHO.

Cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo

Nice try

Name your candidate

The Republicans already have a candidate, Donald J. Trump. And hopefully to be succeeded by Melania Trump.

Melania can never be President, so I am going out on a limb and say you meant Ivanka, right?

I know that they say Melania was born in Slovenia, and is therefore ineligible.

However, suppose for a second they found out that her birth certificate verified she was born in Green Bay Wisconsin instead, and Mrs. Trump just plumb forgot? That would be a game changer.

And what if I awoke with Vikander and de Armas?

Not happening but what if?

Anyhoo, Democrats will get cocky again and lose like they did in 2010 ( House ), 2014 ( Senate ) and 2016 ( Oval Office ) but I doubt it will be Trump in 2024 and my pick is actually Pence...

Susan Collins is an old bag with little interest in the Presidency.

However, Romney would love to run again but he wouldn't be able to beat Biden. But Mitt would have a good chance of meeting his goal of a 2nd Place finish with Jeff Flake as his running mate. A Romney-Flake ticket would do astoundingly well in Utah IMHO.

Mormons will give Romney and Flake Kalifornia!!!

Fine, I am trolling on that one!

271.gif

You know you would vote for Romney if he was hand picked by Trump!

271.gif

I haven't even voted LP since 2000, Corky.

And the odds of Trump nominating the greasy shoe salesman who called him a fraud and voted to remove him from office are in negative numbers.

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???
Dude, you are such a tool.
After watching that boring presser......I won't be surprised if Biden vaporlocks in less than a year and dies before he can be carted off the stage to an ambulance. It was the most boring shit I've seen in politics in 50 years.

271.gif

I haven't even voted LP since 2000, Corky.

And the odds of Trump nominating the greasy shoe salesman who called him a fraud and voted to remove him from office are in negative numbers.

Knowing Trump anything is possible!

If he runs again in 2024, I don't know a Republican candidate who would defeat him. He stole a lot of Trump voters away in 2020, he might steal even more away in 2024 from whoever is the GOP person.
Republicans need to take back Mich, Penn, Wisconsin, Georgia,Arizona

Trump clone won’t cut it

Diaperman will be dead or staring out a window in Assisted Living.
Wouldn't matter. He would still trounce anything the GOP has today. You need to come to terms with something:

The democrats mopped the floor with Trump and his GOP cult not because the Dem candidates are so awesome, but because you guys run unqualified scumbags.

The GOP has come to terms with this, which is why they are trying to suppress the vote.

Nice try

Name your candidate
I will be voting for Senator or Governor Anyonewithabrain

LOL

You can’t even name a legitimate candidate
Biden will cruise to victory ....AGAIN
Diaperman will be dead or staring out a window in Assisted Living. Any Republican would beat him but he won't be running for reelection so it matters not. Wow you libbers are kooks.

You know you already played the “Dementia Biden“ Card in 2020 and were soundly defeated.

Planning to double down on a losing hand again?

No, you just went ahead and elected a guy with severe dementia. That doesn't change because he "won" the election.

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???

Joe won't even be alive then.

Nice try

Name your candidate

Better than Biden? Gee what a challenge, how about all Republicans, including Gabbard? I'll pick off some obvious choices:

Trump
Pence
Jordan
Cruz
Mickey Mouse

Same old GOP
At least the Dems learned not to run Hillary again

Republicans are intent on being the Party of Trump
Makes Dems smile

Nice try

Name your candidate
I will be voting for Senator or Governor Anyonewithabrain

LOL

You can’t even name a legitimate candidate
Biden will cruise to victory ....AGAIN
Diaperman will be dead or staring out a window in Assisted Living. Any Republican would beat him but he won't be running for reelection so it matters not. Wow you libbers are kooks.

You know you already played the “Dementia Biden“ Card in 2020 and were soundly defeated.

Planning to double down on a losing hand again?

No, you just went ahead and elected a guy with severe dementia. That doesn't change because he "won" the election.

Rinse/Repeat

That Dementia Joe stuff didn’t work last time did it?

Wouldn't it be nice if they were dumb enough to select the slob, once again, to go up again Biden and get trounced one more time?

They're good for doing that sorta thing.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

LOL!

Bet you a $1 Biden's won't run for reelection

Wouldn't it be nice if they were dumb enough to select the slob, once again, to go up again Biden and get trounced one more time?

They're good for doing that sorta thing.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

All you have to do is cheat in the tens of millions column -- again!

EZ PZ!

Forum List

Back