Biden running in 2024

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Wouldn't it be nice if they were dumb enough to select the slob, once again, to go up again Biden and get trounced one more time?

They're good for doing that sorta thing.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

All you have to do is cheat in the tens of millions column -- again!

EZ PZ!
Apparently it is very easy to pull off auch a thing and fool all of you cultists. What a bunch of collective dumbasses you must be.

Wouldn't it be nice if they were dumb enough to select the slob, once again, to go up again Biden and get trounced one more time?

All you have to do is cheat in the tens of millions column -- again!

EZ PZ!
Apparently it is very easy to pull off auch a thing and fool all of you cultists. What a bunch of collective dumbasses you must be.

Joe will be dead before 2024

Regardless
Democrats will run against Trump in 2024

No Republican has distanced themselves from the disgraced President

Regardless
And the GOPers will run on Trumpism, or they wont make it past the primaries, when the cult turns out to vote. They honestly do not have much choice. Trump's cult now decides what the GOP does.

Please provide documentation on how Donnie won't beat Biden in 2024.
Tell us what that documentation would look like. Be specific.

I am not the one making the claim.

Someone want to make a specific and excact claim, they can back it up.

Since there is nothing that can be presented, the claim is garbage.

But this is chickenwinger, so we come to expect that.

Didn't say you were. You are the one asking for documentation. So that you don't waste everyone's time, tell us what that documentation would look like. Be specific.

Fell free to say there isn't any, in your opinion, if that is the case. A little more honesty and less trolling wouldn't kill ya.

If he runs again in 2024, I don't know a Republican candidate who would defeat him. He stole a lot of Trump voters away in 2020, he might steal even more away in 2024 from whoever is the GOP person.
Republicans need to take back Mich, Penn, Wisconsin, Georgia,Arizona

Trump clone won’t cut it
Georgia signed the suppression bill today. The other states will follow.

Didn't say you were. You are the one asking for documentation. So that you don't waste everyone's time, tell us what that documentation would look like. Be specific.

Fell free to say there isn't any, in your opinion, if that is the case. A little more honesty and less trolling wouldn't kill ya.

Chickenwinger is the one trolling with his claim.

I asked for supporting documentation to the claim.

Why would someone make such a positive assertion without something to back it up (I realize in this case the MO of the poster is as far as we need go).

So asking for it is reasonable. (Although actually expecting it would be stupid).

I have no idea what the documentation would look like (maybe a study that shows something of an extrapolated demographic distribution state by state), but what's nice is....I don't have to have that idea.

As for trolling, I get that projection is an issue on this board. I am sure they have some suggestions on how to stop.

Regardless

No Republican has distanced themselves from the disgraced President

Actually, plenty of Republicans have distanced themselves from President Trump. Kasich, Romney, Toomey, Flake, Gen. Powell, Weld, Joe Walsh, the entire Bush Family.

And if they nominate any of those folks, they will be royally schlonged in the election as well they should for disrespecting the 75 million or so little Trumpster.

And i asked you what that would look like.

Your dodging shows quite definitively that no reason or evidence would compel you, and that your plan is to shit on anything anyone posts to you.

I just figured i would save everyone some time. Thanks for your help with that. You behaved perfectly as expected.

And i asked you what that would look like.

Your dodging shows quite definitively that no reason or evidence would compel you, and that your plan is to shit on anything anyone posts to you.

I just figured i would save everyone some time. Thanks for your help with that. You behaved perfectly as expected.

And how do you draw the conclusion ? It certainly does not follow from the facts.

I asked for the documentation. That you don't like that isn't my problem.

What time did you save them ?

Waiting for Chickenwingers documentation ? Yes, I think I led on that.

I get that asking for documentation is new to many of you.

You enjoy just dropping your little duds on the board and then running off.

And then covering for each other when it is clear one of you can't produce.

And how do you draw the conclusion ?
That has been covered in this thread already.

So are you saying there is no evidentiary support? Then just say that. Thanks.

This is a tactic to spot an intellectual fraud. Try it yourself sometime. Take, for example, evolution. When someone says we haven't found evidence for evolution, ask them what that evidence would look like. The people that don't answer are frauds just trying to waste your time. Very simple method.

Let’s see what happens when we get closer to 2024.
President Biden is still in his honeymoon period and a lot can happen between now and then.

That said, I hope he succeeds for the good of the country.
That ship has already sailed. Not happening.
The border is a catastrophe for Mentally Incapacitated Joe. Just imagine all the covid infected
illegals Biden has simply turned loose to roam through the country spreading death
wherever they go.

And look at energy prices how they've risen precipitously in the last several months under
Biden mismanagement.

That's a de facto tax hike on top of the one he promises is coming.

Forum List

Back