Biden running in 2024

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???
Resident biden seems overly optimistic

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden

Sure they do. His name is Trump.

The next election won't be stolen and Trump has over 75 million supporters. I doubt Biden will have 20 million after the four years of misery he and Harris will inflict on the US.

The next election won't be stolen and Trump has over 75 million supporters. I doubt Biden will have 20 million after the four years of misery he and Harris will inflict on the US.
Biden knows how to beat Trump and beat him Bigly
81 million voted against Trump last time and because of his antics after the last election, 100 million would vote against him this time

He won’t be around in 2024 and the country will be in complete turmoil by then with his disastrous policies.

Guess that is your only hope now
Biden has other plans

The country will be completely lost with Biden or Harris in control. Children like you don’t see it. The adults do.

Last I checked

Biden is sitting at 54 percent approval. Ten points higher than Trump at this point.

America LOVES our President

Biden knows how to beat Trump and beat him Bigly
81 million voted against Trump last time and because of his antics after the last election, 100 million would vote against him this time

Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it. No way Biden got more votes than Obama. It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. The man never campaigned and he hid in his basement.

Trump has over 75 million real supporters and I doubt Biden would have 20 million after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show.

He's been in office for 2 months and has created a crisis on the border telling illegals to come on in. Many of them have the Wuhan virus. Most American want all illegals out of our country. They cost us billions each year.

Gas prices are climbing because of what he did. You think voters aren't going to remember that in 2024??

He won’t be around in 2024 and the country will be in complete turmoil by then with his disastrous policies.

Biden has other plans

The country will be completely lost with Biden or Harris in control. Children like you don’t see it. The adults do.

Last I checked

Biden is sitting at 54 percent approval. Ten points higher than Trump at this point.

More polls?? Only a brain dead idiot believes polls. I'd say his approval rating is headed for the basement with his bullshit on the border and high gas prices. What do you think??

No way Biden got more votes than Obama.

Biden got a smaller percent than Obama

But Compared to 12 years ago

We have 15 million more people
We had a record turnout at the polls

You really didn’t pay attention in those Math classes did you?

Biden has other plans

Last I checked

More polls?? Only a brain dead idiot believes polls. I'd say his approval rating is headed for the basement with his bullshit on the border and high gas prices. What do you think??

Polls said Trump would lose
Trump got beaten BIGLY

Don't need math to see the mess Biden is creating on the border.

Don't need math to see where gas prices are going because of Biden.

Just wait till his EO's kick in and he goes for the green shit he wants to do. You think voters are going to vote for him once they pay for the crap he wants to do??

Biden has other plans

Last I checked

Polls said Trump would lose
Trump got beaten BIGLY

More polls?? You really must be brain dead. You actually believe Biden won the election. Poor you.

Trump has over 75 million real supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show you can be he will have millions more.

Biden has other plans

Last I checked

America loves our President?? I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

I doubt they love the crisis he's created on the border and you can bet your stupid ass they won't like the high price of gas.

You LOVE Biden cause he's a Dem and your blind to what he's done so far and you will applaud what he does in the future. Poor you. LOL

Trump has over 75 million real supporters

Trump HAD 75 million supporters until....

He threw a hissy fit when he lost
He sent a mob to attack Congress

Trump HAS over 75 million supporters and he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital buildings to air their concerns. Its on tape. I saw it and so did millions of others.

You really like to believe the lies you tell.

Don't need math to see the mess Biden is creating on the border.

Don't need math to see where gas prices are going because of Biden.

Just wait till his EO's kick in and he goes for the green shit he wants to do. You think voters are going to vote for him once they pay for the crap he wants to do??
Biden’s EOs are already kicking in and Americans are thrilled

Name an EO that We the People oppose

Trump has over 75 million real supporters

Trump HAD 75 million supporters until....

He threw a hissy fit when he lost
He sent a mob to attack Congress

Trump HAS over 75 million supporters and he told his supporters to peacefully go to the Capital buildings to air their concerns. Its on tape. I saw it and so did millions of others.

You really like to believe the lies you tell.

You really want to run on THIS in 2024?

1616761412509.jpeg

Forum List

Back