Biden running in 2024

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???
There will be a vote in 2024?

Oh, you mean another appointment of Chairman Xiden.

Well sure. My bad.

Well if he is still alive I reckon. His only hope is to continue to have children sit on his lap stroking the blond hairs on his legs to help keep him young.

If he runs again in 2024, I don't know a Republican candidate who would defeat him. He stole a lot of Trump voters away in 2020, he might steal even more away in 2024 from whoever is the GOP person.

Serious bad news for the Trump Cult party as they have NO viable candidate to compete with President Biden. He has high approval ratings, something his predecessor was unable to achieve ever, and he has taken on and defeated a once in a century pandemic that his predecessor was thoroughly inept at dealing with.

I can't wait to see who the Cult comes up with to try and compete. Jr. perhaps (if only!)???

LOL! Red Joe will be dead before 2022.

1616706851092.png

He won't know his own name in '24.

exactly,as always this op troll proves what a moron he is the fact that Biden wont not only not even know what his own name is by then but would be surprising if he is not dead by then.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

LOL! Red Joe will be dead before 2022.

View attachment 472255
and these moron biden lovers want this guy as their president,a dementia who cant even remember if he is potus or still serving in the senate.:cuckoo: Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

That old brokeDick won't last out the year. Senility.

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo

Nice try

Name your candidate
I will be voting for Senator or Governor Anyonewithabrain

LOL

You can’t even name a legitimate candidate
Biden will cruise to victory ....AGAIN

Maybe you're right. Biden is the finest, sharpest Democrat Party member out there by far.

But the point is that the only Republican with a chance is Trump.

Republicans do not have a candidate who can beat Biden
Cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo

Nice try

Name your candidate

The Republicans already have a candidate, Donald J. Trump. And hopefully to be succeeded by Melania Trump.

Melania can never be President, so I am going out on a limb and say you meant Ivanka, right?

I know that they say Melania was born in Slovenia, and is therefore ineligible.

However, suppose for a second they found out that her birth certificate verified she was born in Green Bay Wisconsin instead, and Mrs. Trump just plumb forgot? That would be a game changer.

If he runs again in 2024, I don't know a Republican candidate who would defeat him. He stole a lot of Trump voters away in 2020, he might steal even more away in 2024 from whoever is the GOP person.
Lay off the cheap Meskin brick weed, boy.
:thankusmile:

man why was he allowed to come back and post again? why did they not tell him that until he is an adult not to come back again and to go play outside with his other kid friends.

Forum List

Back