Biden, running on how terrible the last years have been. See Joe run. Run, Joe, run

Can you imagine the FIELD DAY I'll have If this guy, who is dumber than the JakeAss (Hard to believe, we must be FAIR! LOLOLOL!) ever becomes president...although, our enemies will EAT HIM UP, even worse than they have The Obomanation!

Crazy Joe forgets he's part of the problem of the last seven years. The man is just really dense and creepy
Your postings at times are dense and creepy, sassy. Don't throw stones in your glass castle. We need a clean race, and the good gals and guys have to call out that bad uns on both sides.

You blabber much...and few care
Says Miss Creepy Blabber.

We need a clean race. Contribute to that.

You don't make any sense. Back to ignore with you
No, you won't. You can't.

Can you imagine the FIELD DAY I'll have If this guy, who is dumber than the JakeAss (Hard to believe, we must be FAIR! LOLOLOL!) ever becomes president...although, our enemies will EAT HIM UP, even worse than they have The Obomanation!
Biden won't be president, but if he were he would be better than Obama. Kasich with Rubio will be the GOP nomination.

Watching Cruz, Perry, Walker, Jindal, Huckabee, etc., fall away is God's blessing for America.

Biden won't be president, but if he were he would be better than Obama. Kasich with Rubio will be the GOP nomination.

Watching Cruz, Perry, Walker, Jindal, Huckabee, etc., fall away is God's blessing for America.
And the democrats will have who?

I am for Kasich, but this election requires that we rip on anyone from right to left who acts unfairly to the candidates. Anyone.

Dafuq

Oh, right. Progressive Reactionary leaping to Biden's defense
I am for a clean election process, while, you like any fascist, wishes to control the electorate and take away freedoms. You and your ilk are little Mussolinis.

And the democrats will have who?
Not Hillary, I think. If Biden or Sanders, then we have a GOP president Hopefully, Kasich.

Hard to believe the JakeAss has let the cat out of the bag.... BIG TALK for "Kasick" until his "UNCLE" is brought into the conversation.....Sing and Dance for us JoJo...clap your hands....everyone!!!!!

I am for Kasich, but this election requires that we rip on anyone from right to left who acts unfairly to the candidates. Anyone.

Dafuq

I am for a clean election process, while, you like any fascist, wishes to control the electorate and take away freedoms. You and your ilk are little Mussolinis.

Clean?

What does hygiene have to do with it, Komrade Jake?

Hard to believe the JakeAss has let the cat out of the bag.... BIG TALK for "Kasick" until his "UNCLE" is brought into the conversation.....Sing and Dance for us JoJo...clap your hands....everyone!!!!!

One, Biden would be better than Obama.

Two, Kasich would be better than Biden.

Three, do you understand what is happening in the election? Obviously not.

Dafuq

Clean? What does hygiene have to do with it, Komrade Jake?
Civic virtue is clean, Sturmleader Frank. You fascists cannot have America.

ai-ecard-biden-runs-for-worst-president-ever.jpg

That is the worst part of that snake named Biden. If he knew things weren't good for us under that thug Obama, then he could have RESIGNED. People would maybe buy into his shit he's spewing up there for the UNIONS. the rest of you who are non-union can go to hell. . Instead he just covered for the person and people who have been the ones fccking us over starting with their fascist POS called, OscamCare, taxes raised on us trough everything they could think up to tax. Strangling us with 1000s of new regulations, that are BURYING us and small businesses. what a puke he is. He's the typical Democrat. says one thing and does the complete opposite and not an honorable bone in their bodies

And get that title from CNN about a democrat. that read more like a freaking Press release than a reporting on anything. people need to shun CNN. they are so BIASED and an enemy to anyone Republican

Dafuq

Clean? What does hygiene have to do with it, Komrade Jake?
Civic virtue is clean, Sturmleader Frank. You fascists cannot have America.
'
Civic what...?

Jake, recheck your mushrooms, I don't think those are criminis

f56f38c369bd4e6c49e4f17f6fa4f213.jpg

Last edited:
“You’re the only ones who have the power to keep the barbarians in the gate, man,” - Biden, rooting for the Mexican invasion

Crazy Joe forgets he's part of the problem of the last seven years. The man is just really dense and creepy
How exactly did Biden contribute to the disaster bush left Obama? Obama has been dealing with it well despite republicans literally saying they won't let him do anything and fighting every tiny thing he tries to do.
So Obama not only sucks as a president, he is weak as well? Got it.

YEAH, GREAT JOB FRANK, RIP ON THE MAN WHO IS SUFFERING EMOTIONALLY and make hilarious connections.

if he's "suffering emotionally" he is in no shape to try to run a country and should stay out of the race...but if he wants in he's going to get the same treatment the press gives trump and every single word will be examined...

LMAO..it is comical..the only way he can get support is to trash the administration that he's part of...:popcorn:

How exactly did Biden contribute to the disaster bush left Obama? Obama has been dealing with it well despite republicans literally saying they won't let him do anything and fighting every tiny thing he tries to do.

hahahahahahahahaha..."bush"...:laugh2:

Forum List

Back