Biden, running on how terrible the last years have been. See Joe run. Run, Joe, run

And get that title from CNN about a democrat. that read more like a freaking Press release than a reporting on anything. people need to shun CNN. they are so BIASED and an enemy to anyone Republican

all media is psyops and propaganda....not one of them is honest...not one..they've all been infiltrated for decades...

YEAH, GREAT JOB FRANK, RIP ON THE MAN WHO IS SUFFERING EMOTIONALLY and make hilarious connections.
maxresdefault.jpg

imrs.php

YEAH, GREAT JOB FRANK, RIP ON THE MAN WHO IS SUFFERING EMOTIONALLY and make hilarious connections.
Ah yes, play the victim card. democrats seem to relish finding criticism shields. You can't criticize him, they'll call you a racist! You can't criticize her, they'll say you hate women! And on it goes.

Have the democrats found anyone to run yet who isn't old, white, and rich?

I don't think Biden is going to run. I really don't think he or his family have the emotional strength to go through with it. He is torn in making this decision (I was watching him on something the other day) and he genuinely seems as if he hasn't made the decision quite yet. He seemed sad ... you could see it in his eyes, his demeanor, his body language.

I don't think Biden is going to run. I really don't think he or his family have the emotional strength to go through with it. He is torn in making this decision (I was watching him on something the other day) and he genuinely seems as if he hasn't made the decision quite yet. He seemed sad ... you could see it in his eyes, his demeanor, his body language.

what's he going to run on?

how bad things have been for the last 8 years?

maxresdefault.jpg

imrs.php

Her body language is speaking VOLUMES. He is creeping her out, wants him to stop touching her, wants him to get the hell out of her space and out of her face. Joe is too dumb to pick up on it ... at all.

WATCH the MOTHER TURN AWAY in HORROR.... even BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL SCUM can't DENY that! The man is MENTALLY ILL, and if NOT the V.P. or some high politician, he would be incarcerated for sexual harassment!

rwb.jpg

PLEASE let this FUCKING IDIOT be the NeoCommies Presidential nominee....Oh,...THE FUN I will have with little meme's about this perverted shithook.....simply amazing this political season.... Trump to Trump on them and JoJo "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden as their standard bearer.... the DREAM TEAM!!!!!:woohoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what's he going to run on?

how bad things have been for the last 8 years?

All he has to do is follow the script.

All the problems of the last 8 years are because of republicrat "obstruction" of the moonbat messiah because of racism.

No one in the media will call out the lie. They'll pretend the republicrats actually managed (or even tried) to stop the messiah, and that he'll "keep up the fight for (insert moonbat victim class or issue)".

Whoever is the democrook nominee, you can bet they'll regurgitate some bullshit like that.

Crazy Joe forgets he's part of the problem of the last seven years. The man is just really dense and creepy
How exactly did Biden contribute to the disaster bush left Obama? Obama has been dealing with it well despite republicans literally saying they won't let him do anything and fighting every tiny thing he tries to do.
This crap again. It's like obama hasnt been president for 7 years, never had a filibuster proof majority in Congress, never had the opportunity to compromise with the GOP after 2010, never had his own budgets rejected by Democrats in the Senate.
Give it up. No one believes that crap anymoer.

This crap again. It's like obama hasnt been president for 7 years, never had a filibuster proof majority in Congress, never had the opportunity to compromise with the GOP after 2010, never had his own budgets rejected by Democrats in the Senate.

Are you sure?

Seems to me that the bed wetters devoutly believe the moonbat messiah's "benevolent" agenda was completely thwarted by republicrats.

Are you sure?

Seems to me that the bed wetters devoutly believe the moonbat messiah's "benevolent" agenda was completely thwarted by republicrats.

Of course the kool aid guzzlers believe that. But anyone with at least 2 functioning brain cells knows the truth.

The truth is that the far right reactionaries will never have national influence in our lifetimes.

You are not patriotic conservatives, only progressive statist facists who want to take over power and punish your enemies and steal the peoples' monies.

Forum List

Back