Biden Said Vaccines for All by Spring — Now It’s Summer

Biden needs to withhold vaccines for Conservatives

They don’t believe in COVID anyway
Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Why not make Trump supporters who don't believe in covid simply wait until everybody else is vaccinated and give them anything left?
I will never take the shot...and may God have mercy on anyone that tries to attempt to make me. Are we clear on this, punkinpuss? What I find deliciously ironic is that the very country that was in cahoots with the deep state that created this man-made bio weapon at Fort Detrick, Maryland also provided millions of tainted testing kits and is providing BILLIONS of masks that people are compelled to wear....,.....you just can't make this shit up. It's a fucking Greek tragedy and leftards are celebrating this with their Chi-com cohorts.

Good your you Dale. Hope that works out for you.

We can always rely on your for the bat shit crazy take on everything.

And then it’ll be Fall, then Winter....

Crazy Uncle Joe has lied on every promise.

Joe did not say all vaccinated by spring. You're lying. He said 1 millions shots a day for the first 100 days. There are 300 million Americans, 100 million shots in 100 days, in not all shots by spring.

Why are you continally lying? Why is you only goal to lie about Democrats? There are issues and policies to discuss but all you want to do is lie.

So far, your lying has cost the right the White House, the House and the Senate. The definition of insanity and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

STOP FUCKING LYING!!!
But it was at 1 million shot per day in the last days of Trump.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Why not make Trump supporters who don't believe in covid simply wait until everybody else is vaccinated and give them anything left?
I will never take the shot...and may God have mercy on anyone that tries to attempt to make me. Are we clear on this, punkinpuss? What I find deliciously ironic is that the very country that was in cahoots with the deep state that created this man-made bio weapon at Fort Detrick, Maryland also provided millions of tainted testing kits and is providing BILLIONS of masks that people are compelled to wear....,.....you just can't make this shit up. It's a fucking Greek tragedy and leftards are celebrating this with their Chi-com cohorts.
Friend, you are in la-la land. Bioweapon? Ridiculous. Don't get the vaccine, don't wear a mask, don't wash your hands, don't social distance, and Do go to the local pub every day during peak time and chug a few. Maybe you will get lucky and contract a good healthy dose of the coronavirus.
I guaran-fucking-tee you that I have a better grasp on the situation at hand than you do by a factor of a thousand. Yes, it is a bio-weapon, yes it was created here in the U.S of A and then refined in Wuhan, China.

Event 201, look it up and make note of the time stamp. My dad passed away in September due to organ failure but his death was labeled as a "covid 19 death" so the hospital could collect the 30K from Social Security i.e medi-care and medicaid. I am working with an attorney in Amarillo, Texas to sue Northwest Texas Hospital to correct his death certificate.....so don't you fucking DARE tell me how the cow consumes the cabbage. STFU and walk away........and with cyber hat in hand, you sorry little fuck.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Try english, dragonklunt............unfortunately, I am not well versed in the language of the leftard.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Try english, dragonklunt............unfortunately, I am not well versed in the language of the leftard.

You're not well versed in the language of the sane.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

You're not well versed in the language of the sane.
"Good your you Dale. Hope that works out for you.

We can always rely on your for the bat shit crazy take on everything. "

You were saying, dragonklunt?????

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Sounds to me that you are not well versed in anything.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Friend, you are in la-la land. Bioweapon? Ridiculous. Don't get the vaccine, don't wear a mask, don't wash your hands, don't social distance, and Do go to the local pub every day during peak time and chug a few. Maybe you will get lucky and contract a good healthy dose of the coronavirus.
I guaran-fucking-tee you that I have a better grasp on the situation at hand than you do by a factor of a thousand. Yes, it is a bio-weapon, yes it was created here in the U.S of A and then refined in Wuhan, China.

Event 201, look it up and make note of the time stamp. My dad passed away in September due to organ failure but his death was labeled as a "covid 19 death" so the hospital could collect the 30K from Social Security i.e medi-care and medicaid. I am working with an attorney in Amarillo, Texas to sue Northwest Texas Hospital to correct his death certificate.....so don't you fucking DARE tell me how the cow consumes the cabbage. STFU and walk away........and with cyber hat in hand, you sorry little fuck.
My condolences. Did your father have the covid?

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

No, he didn't....he went into organ failure due to the pain meds he had been on for years due to botched back surgeries. I spoke to him the day he passed in hospice and his kidneys had quit on him. He was lucid, had no trouble breathing in the slightest....this was all about money.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

No, he didn't....he went into organ failure due to the pain meds he had been on for years due to botched back surgeries. I spoke to him the day he passed in hospice and his kidneys had quit on him. He was lucid, had no trouble breathing in the slightest....this was all about money.
Sounds like it, if true. However, I am interested in what the hospital says because you have a skewed view of the facts.

Can you imagine a President who is actually honest about COVID?

Trump would have still insisted they would be out in the Spring

And then it’ll be Fall, then Winter....

Crazy Uncle Joe has lied on every promise.

Joe did not say all vaccinated by spring. You're lying. He said 1 millions shots a day for the first 100 days. There are 300 million Americans, 100 million shots in 100 days, in not all shots by spring.

Why are you continally lying? Why is you only goal to lie about Democrats? There are issues and policies to discuss but all you want to do is lie.

So far, your lying has cost the right the White House, the House and the Senate. The definition of insanity and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

STOP FUCKING LYING!!!
STOP FUCKING LYING!!!

The innerweb irony meter just got destroyed for eternity.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What's the purpose of the vaccine since people who have had the vaccine are still having to mask and distance?

To keep them out of the hospital and to keep them from dying.

20% of people who get sick, get really sick, may end up in hospital, and may be left with months of recovery and permanent damage. It's too soon to know if a full recover is even possible. Those who have the vaccine, don't get this serious form of illness, don't require hospitalization and don't die.

It's the costs of treating people in hospital that are killing the economy.
It's the costs of treating people in hospital that are killing the economy.

So you agree with Bentio Cuomo that old folks need to be sent to nursing homes from hospitals to die so NY can save money.

You are disgusting.

You talking about Veggie Joe? The Clown who went on CNN and told Anderson Vanderbilt there was no vaccine when he took office?

You talking about Veggie Joe? The Clown who went on CNN and told Anderson Vanderbilt there was no vaccine when he took office?
there is an old saying: "The meek will inherit the earth". That, unfortunately, is you

Forum List

Back